Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 07:52 AM   #3161
Webkinz :)
Summergirl1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

once again art, drama and writing is the best thing ever!!!!
Summergirl1000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 09:15 AM   #3162

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject was math/problem solving and chemistry.
My kindergarten child loves it all, especially reading, but my 2nd grader likes lunch, gym and recess. I'm not sure what happened - in kindergarten she loved it all too, but now she is just like her father!
Mamapatrick is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 10:36 AM   #3163
muletown

muletown is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite school subject was English. There was another class it was called recordkeeping. I learned the most from that class. It helped me become a manager. I don't think they teach it anymore or maybe it has a different name now.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:50 AM   #3164
FroggieGirl0912
Gift Trainee
FroggieGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Art is definitely my favorite, but I like drama too!
Old 09-16-2008, 11:01 AM   #3165

dusty270 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi My favorite subject is reading.
dusty270 is offline Male
Old 09-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #3166

bearcollector96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Math is my fav
bearcollector96 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 04:24 PM   #3167
Lil Kinz
blade4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Science is my favourite
blade4 is offline Male
Old 09-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #3168
Call me Morgan!

chwey55 has much to be proud ofchwey55 has much to be proud ofchwey55 has much to be proud ofchwey55 has much to be proud of

My fav subject is astronomy/ecology !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chwey55 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 04:57 PM   #3169
Lil Kinz
iluv2drinkmilk is an unknown quantity at this point

please o please let me win the train set it is one of the most awsomeest webkinzestore code eva its so so so awsome and i like neva win it so please o please let me win it:cdee::cmunk::deer: :gwolf:

---------- iluv2drinkmilk added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

wooo go webkinz

---------- iluv2drinkmilk added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

yea webkinz webkinz webkinz

Last edited by iluv2drinkmilk; 09-16-2008 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-16-2008, 05:11 PM   #3170

sakichirocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! I'm new here and I would like to say that I love AP Psychology!
sakichirocks is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥