Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 10:22 AM   #3001
Lil Kinz

2girlsmama is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I will have to say my favorite subject when I was in school was MATH!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 10:22 AM   #3002
Webkinz :)

gramflynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Hello to all. I am Gram Flynn. I love my webkinz. My grandkids are the one's who got me started. I play it every day that I am home. I even babysit for the kids sometimes. My favorite subject in school was art class. Because of that I now do crafts with my grandkids whenever they come to visit me. We have so much fun.
gramflynn is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 02:40 PM   #3003
Animallvr303

JennyBug1996 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

English and History, ME ME ME!!

ENGLISH is my BEST subject ever!! I love to write SA's and long paragraphs. I also love to read and spell. (write things)

History is SOOO interesting. I thought that it was boring at first but, now, i REALLY like it! =D

Thanks for reading!!!!

*Chugga chugga chugga chugga, chugga chugga chugga chugga , CHOOO CHOOO!!*

-Sorry, that was my imaginary webkinz train... =D
JennyBug1996 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #3004
prezgurl97

i loooooooooovvvvvvveeeee science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love to do experiments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:th umbup:
Old 09-08-2008, 04:17 PM   #3005
wishingstar15

wi722 is on a distinguished road

MATH!!!!!!! (and chemestry) ( V )
:rbt: I also love bunnies! . .
Old 09-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #3006
Is in love with

webkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to all

Talking Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

my favorite subjest is science!
webkinzbeanie is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #3007
HAHAHAHAHa..ha..h...

Lynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to all

home ec DEFINETLY home ec
Lynsee is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 04:32 PM   #3008

CoMom101 is on a distinguished road

Math - I gave up being the leader of the tall flag team with the band so I could take Trig. They were they same time - last period of the day.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:33 PM   #3009
Lil Kinz
16hi is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

my favorite is definitely MATH!!!!!!:cmunk:
Old 09-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #3010
Obsessed with

WIluver345 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I would have to say my favorite subject is Writing .
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥