Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #2871
Webkinz :)

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Definetly the music subjects -- Band and Chorus.
walkingbetty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 10:02 AM   #2872
Sparkleprincess56
Gift Trainee

KinzKidatHeart will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I have always enjoyed literature and writing class.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:28 AM   #2873
Lil Kinz
wardmartha is an unknown quantity at this point

I always enjoyed History!!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:50 AM   #2874

ebug3662 is an unknown quantity at this point

Loved English. . . it was the easiest for me. Math and Science not so much.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:25 AM   #2875

PandaCherry06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Phys Ed is my favorite subject
Old 09-04-2008, 11:25 AM   #2876
DaChosenOne10
Lil Kinz
Coconut2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite Subject in school is, always has been, and always will be Math.
but it also depends on which teacher you get.

:cs::gr::samoyed::rbt::sch::toucan::rott::goo:
Coconut2010 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:26 AM   #2877

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Thanks - what a great contest!!!!!

My favorite subject is Math.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:34 AM   #2878
FLGirl5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Favorite School Subject:

In our household, the favorite subject is math. Of course, counting how many Webkinz we have is the favorite part of math. Have a great day!
Old 09-04-2008, 11:35 AM   #2879

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

My favorite were History, Literature, & Home economics. I am still an avid history, archealogy, and genealogy buff (I have a liittle trouble w/ math still). I love to read and have over 3300 books in my home. My kids have a love of books too and have learned alot about history, museums, parks, and historical sites. I took the Home econ. to another level and went to culinary school and was a chef for many years. Now I just cook for myself and a house of fussy eaters.

My oldest sons favorite subject is Science and Music, My daughters is ART and Science, And my youngest sons is Reading and Math.

And we ALL seem to satisfy many of our varied interests in our visits to Webkinz world, where we read, cook, play, trade, collect, do math, etc.. What a fun place that gives us all something in common.

Garland

:pig::rott::gwolf::gwolf: :rbt::koala::el1::wt:Goldfish, Mantee
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #2880
Lil Kinz
mzbrown0808 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My most favoritest subject of all time was History!! I loved learning about things that have happened in the past. I still love it!! I really enjoy helping my children (all 4 of them) when they bring home history projects!! Yay!! GO HISTORY!!
mzbrown0808 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥