Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #2831
Lil Kinz
Alice522001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Since the very beginning through high school, college, masters, and beyond - math!
Alice522001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #2832
Webkinz :)

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

i really enjoyed tech ed.
kylieq99 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #2833

KathyY is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject waaaaay back when was photography/communications! My son, who starts 2nd grade tomorrow loves reading and math!
Old 09-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #2834
Babs9596
Gift Guru

babs9596 will become famous soon enough

i love and have always loved algebra.. i really like figuring things out
babs9596 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #2835
I love being a
Gift Trainee

lovinglizzi has a spectacular aura aboutlovinglizzi has a spectacular aura about

My favorite subject is definately science because you can learn all about animals, plants, and how earth and space work. ITS AWESOME!
Old 09-03-2008, 12:38 AM   #2836
wi123a is an unknown quantity at this point

my 7. year olds favorite is math and i would have to say history i love collecting old things kind of like curio shop i just dont part that easily with my treasures as arte does wi123a
Old 09-03-2008, 12:57 AM   #2837
Lil Kinz
StevieJD is an unknown quantity at this point

Has to be math, specifically geometry. Back in the day (High School) when most kids were doodling in their notebooks, I was doing geometric proofs and trying to find the most convoluted and bizzare ways to prove congruent shapes ... If memory serves I passed that class with 106%.

Ah the memories
StevieJD is offline Male
Old 09-03-2008, 01:18 AM   #2838
tzzplace
Lil Kinz
tessa59 is an unknown quantity at this point

I enjoyed school for the most part - but my favorite was choir. My Senior year I had 3 periods of Choir including Jazz ensemble, Concert and All Girls. The friendships formed while we traveled and performed were wonderful.

T
tessa59 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 02:46 AM   #2839
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

My favorite subjects were history and government. I still enjoy history and love researching my family geneology.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:54 AM   #2840
Lil Kinz
momtofamilyof5 is an unknown quantity at this point

A's fav is specialties.
M's fav is music.
G's fav is play-doh time.
Mine was literature and music.
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥