Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #2731
Lil Kinz
8r45hjvuidso is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject is Writing because it's fun to write about ideas that you made up yourself!!!
8r45hjvuidso is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #2732
W-world ID= zelilaa
Webkinz :)

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My absolutely favorite subject is art! i love scethcing webkinz in my free time! And oh, last week i made an i love webkinz banner!!!!!
LOVE WEBKINZ!!!!:bas:
Old 09-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #2733
x0maria
Lil Kinz
x0maria is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

i really like history/social studies
math is one of my least favorites and i think i might not like bio ( this is my 1st year taking it )
Old 09-01-2008, 11:17 AM   #2734
cusgirl4

jonasgirl45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

i love spelling
Old 09-01-2008, 11:23 AM   #2735
fireofmarajade
Gifted
fireofmarajade is on a distinguished road

math!!! precalulus to be exact
Old 09-01-2008, 11:28 AM   #2736
Lil Kinz
Sweetpea537 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject in school is all of them, but i love love love algebra, band, and english!!!
-Sweetpea537
Sweetpea537 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 11:32 AM   #2737
Lil Kinz
ashleyloo96 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject is science. I love webkinz! [IMG]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:1njWPaUhB-6jiM:http://i2.******photo.com/img/item/298/007/27/THE_JONAS_BROTHERS_HEART_BELONGS_TO_-_1.jpg[/IMG]

---------- ashleyloo96 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Science, I love it!

Last edited by ashleyloo96; 09-01-2008 at 11:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ashleyloo96 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 11:34 AM   #2738
olves Rock

IluvmyChihuahua will become famous soon enough

I LOVE art ! And I like language arts , too !
IluvmyChihuahua is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #2739
Lil Kinz
ashleyloo96 is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be really cool to win this because I love to play on webkinz.I am a great colector but my parents said that paying for that stuff online is a waste of money so I would really like it to have a rare item that i cant get else were.Please please pick me.

---------- ashleyloo96 added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Its science that i like

Last edited by ashleyloo96; 09-01-2008 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ashleyloo96 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #2740

justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!

My favorite subject was math and will always be math. I love working with numbers.
justinsbabe5000 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥