Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 08:35 AM   #2711
mela97
Webkinz :)
mela97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My fave is MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- mela97 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

i also like art and athletics....

Last edited by mela97; 09-01-2008 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mela97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 08:43 AM   #2712
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

webkinzlover24 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

i would have to say my favorite subject in school is Reading. I love my reading class becasue of all teh interesting stories and activites we get to do. I like how we get to tlak about the stories as a class and discuss what we think will happen in the future, or what happened in teh book in the past. so as you can see, reading class is my favorite class for those reasons and many more!
webkinzlover24 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 08:49 AM   #2713

iluvmykinz657 is just really niceiluvmykinz657 is just really nice

Lightbulb Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject would probably have to be...language arts because I am a real stickler for grammar. I also love math because I love working out problems on paper and in my head! Are those anyone else's favorite subjects?
------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud owner of 74 webbies First one: :bas: (Lucy) Most recent ones: :toucan: (Toffee) (Lil'kinz name: Nastia) (Tigger)

I luv Polar Plunge, Smoothie Moves, Alyssa's Star Challenge,
I wish I had the , , , , , , , Cocoa Dinosaur, Bat
I HAVE THE WHIMSY DRAGON!!!! her name is Alexis
Old 09-01-2008, 08:51 AM   #2714
Taylor Lautner<3
caseybff4ever will become famous soon enough

my favorite subject is science
caseybff4ever is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #2715
Christofer Drew Ingl

nikkioli is an unknown quantity at this point

language arts,chorus, and social studies are a 3 way tie we have a new program at my school and it is a class we have everyday to it is called rti i don't now what it stands for or anything
nikkioli is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:09 AM   #2716
Starburst <3

My favorite Subject it History, but I really like my math teacher. :]
Old 09-01-2008, 09:11 AM   #2717
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

My favorite school subject is History. I enjoy history because it comes very easy for me, so I get good grades. I like to learn about America's Past and the Past of other countries.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #2718
lilla

kinzgirl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I have many favorite classes: Home Ec., Science, Civics, Algebra, and French

---------- kinzgirl11 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Well, the whole post didn't go through somehow, but anyway. I would say my very favorite is Civics

Last edited by kinzgirl11; 09-01-2008 at 09:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kinzgirl11 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:34 AM   #2719
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

My favorite subject is Math I like Math because it is one of the few subjects that you absolutly NEED to know for life no matter what you do
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 09-01-2008, 09:35 AM   #2720
Lil Kinz
mayermusic is an unknown quantity at this point

ART AND MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mayermusic is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥