Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 09:18 AM   #251
wordtome
Gift Guru

SqueezeBoxx will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I'm going to go with Social Studies.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 09:18 AM   #252
Webkinz :)

poohfan4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

mine is math.i absolutely LOVE math!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:18 AM   #253
princess funky is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject is Social Studies! I love learning about history!

Princess Funky

Old 08-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #254
8RIL,8ril2
8ril2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject is reading.
8ril2 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #255
pinkiepink1
Gifted
pinkiepink1 is on a distinguished road

That's a really tough question! I loved everything. But if I had to pick ONLY one....then....I guess it would have to be any kind of Math! It's the foundation for music, a necessity for science and I use it every day!

(Well, I guess I could say the same about English but I liked Math better!)
Old 08-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #256
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I love science!! But it depends on the teacher. I had a teacher last year that was so cool. He actually made learning any subject fun!! Also with my math teacher!! I loved last year, but my overall favorite subject is science
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #257
Robotzo

My favorite thing in school is Math. I like Math because it is the subject that keeps getting more challenging, so it gets more fun.

Thanks,
Robotzo
Old 08-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #258

libertykin is on a distinguished road

Math, kids, stay in school and go to college. Yeah.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:20 AM   #259
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Wow, lots of people saying math... but I'm going to have to say math too. You would think Trigonometry would deter me from it...
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 08-27-2008, 09:20 AM   #260
Jwolfer007 is
Gifted
Jwolfer has a spectacular aura about

My Favorite Subject Is science cause i love to learn about different animals and everything
Jwolfer is offline Male
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥