Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 09:17 AM   #2341
Webkinz :)

ailie101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

i like art sweettartspotcuddlesmaggie:luvfrog:candy cuddlesduke ellington
ailie101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 09:18 AM   #2342
orangewinglady is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject was science.
orangewinglady is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 09:43 AM   #2343
Mitt11

Mitt11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love science!:bas:
Old 08-29-2008, 09:49 AM   #2344
izzytish
Gift Guru

poohbear74 will become famous soon enough

My favorite subject in school was Social Studies. I loved to learn about the United States history, all the wars and presidents. I loved foriegn history, learning all the countries, contanents, oceans and seas. It was very interesting to me. The subject I was the best in was math. I was really good at math but never did anything with it. I graduated almost 14 years ago and still love to look up ancient greece, the spartans, the differant gods that were worshipped, China, Russia. The internet has been my teacher ever since it came out. I love to learn and to teach my kids what I am learning and hopefully they will love to learn as I do.
poohbear74 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 09:57 AM   #2345
godivasmyprincess
Lil Kinz
dcool is an unknown quantity at this point

well i like every subject but to me it is a tie between math and reading
dcool is offline Male
Old 08-29-2008, 09:59 AM   #2346
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

let's see, my favorite subject was my outdoor education classes in college where we got to go camping, canoeing and rockclimbing. Does that count? If not history was my favorite in highschool.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 10:03 AM   #2347
antsU2ThankaVet2day
Gift Guru

countrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guidecountrychic11 is a golden guide

My favorite subject in school, when I was in school, was Physics. It probably had more to do with my teacher than the actual subject. When ever he would give us a problem, he would draw the most elaborate picture diagrams to explain the problem. There was always someone dropping some type of flower pot from a windowsill or a skateboarder attempting some elaborate trick. It would be our jobs to figure out velocity and force of these unusual problems. He made a difficult subject fun.
countrychic11 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 10:08 AM   #2348
susan831
Gift Trainee

1223Scamp1223 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love math!
1223Scamp1223 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 10:27 AM   #2349

vicmo is an unknown quantity at this point

My subject was Science!
Old 08-29-2008, 10:32 AM   #2350
Lil Kinz
sabreeze53 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favourite subject would have to be art... drawing and painting oh how enjoyable it is... exspressive yet fun!!
sabreeze53 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥