Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2008, 12:04 PM   #2111
queen9800
Gifted

queen9800 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I would have to say english because you get to read really cool books and then most likly watch the movie of the book and you get to make stories aboout mostly anything !
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2008, 12:04 PM   #2112
Skilled in Kido
Webkinz :)

lokokitty is just really nicelokokitty is just really nice

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My fav subject was ALWAYS Science and Biology class. They were the only classes that kept my attention!!!
lokokitty is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 12:06 PM   #2113
queen9800
Gifted

queen9800 will become famous soon enough

and Also drama was pretty fun to, IT ROCKED, and im in it agian this year, but sadly my favorite teacher isent going to be teaching it this year, he got switched to a differentr school
Old 08-28-2008, 12:15 PM   #2114
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

My favorite subject is adv. algebra and adv. english and adv. spanish i am so siked to go to school again this year.

BTW- this was an awesome contest to do, it brings back a lot of memories for older people and it gets kids siked.

---------- calaxgoalie added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

PS- just cause you are home schooled doesn't mean its unfair. you still learn math and english science and ss and stuff. Its just like kids who go to public or private school say that its unfair that we don't get to get home schooled. You can still participate in this.

Last edited by calaxgoalie; 09-01-2008 at 09:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2008, 12:21 PM   #2115

MommyluvsWebkinz2 is on a distinguished road

My favorite subjects in school were Math and Spelling! I even won the spelling bee at my school in 3rd grade. It was so much fun!! I'll never forget how my mom would drill me every evening from the word list, and the strange part is........I loved it! She's no longer with me today, but I'll always remember how she encouraged me to do my very best when I decided to do something. Such sweet, sweet memories! Thanks, Wendy, for the fun contest!
MommyluvsWebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 12:22 PM   #2116
Like, everyone knows
Gifted

lolopey will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject in school is art. Once we had a whole class devoted to splatter painting!
lolopey is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 12:25 PM   #2117
Lil Kinz
benilu3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved history. That's why I love the Egyptian, Medieval and Ancient Civilization themes.:lion::easter:
benilu3 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #2118

MommyluvsWebkinz2 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by stripey190
i am homeschooled and i don't think its fair because that means that i can not be entered in to it please tell me if i can PM me if you will that would be cool if i won

Honey, just because you are home schooled doesn't mean you can't enter. You still have a favorite subject, I'm sure. Go ahead and share your favorites!! By the way, you're very blessed to be able to home school.
MommyluvsWebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #2119
LeMaMe7
Gifted

skitles78 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite subject is English.
skitles78 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 12:29 PM   #2120
cr8tive1
Gifted
craftymom is on a distinguished road

When I was in school, Math was my favorite.
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥