Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 10:07 PM   #1881
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

:wt:Of course all school subjects are worth while BUT:
My favorite subject in school would have to either be History or Art. I chose History because there is so much to learn and learn FROM! Where would we be withOUT History? If Clolumbus never sailed the Ocean Blue in 1492, we would all be back half way across the world or we would just be getting our life started here in America! And it never has to be boring. there are so many ways on how to learn History: teachers, other people, magazines, The History Channel, and my favorite books, expecially Dear America and Dear America Royal Diaries. I just find everything from Cleopatra to WW2 interesting. There is no excuse for History to be boring, at all!
Second, I chose Art because art can be anything you want it to be! You can paint, draw, sketch, shade, oil pastel, sculpt, sew, bead, carve, scrapbook, the possibilities are ENDLESS!!! There is always something that somebody can do, as long as you put your mind to it. Everything that I have listed above are things I enjoy doing. All you have to do it maybe look it up on the computer or go to Wal*Mart or the book store...research it a little bit for you supplies, get out and buy the things you need ( or substitute like I sometimes do!) and get to work. It's okay if nothing turns out like you wanted- i purposefully change things on my paintings/sculptings, etc.. to make it MY OWN, a One-Of-A-Kind! If we didn't have art there wouldn't be cartoons, our homes and lives would be dull. Even our clothing contains art!!! Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Michelangelo to rachel Deacon and Lisa Frank! Without them we'd all be depressed and nothing would get done, because art inspires us! :rott:
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 10:08 PM   #1882
♥the outsiders♥
Webkinz :)

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject in school is pre-algebra, its so easy and fun. =]
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #1883
Gift Trainee

Neon_Starz is on a distinguished road

My favorite subject was always Language Arts. I loved reading books and writing stories.
Neon_Starz is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #1884
hopebuchanan

hopebuchanan is an unknown quantity at this point

Any of the Left-Brained, Hard Sciences - math, Biology, Chemistry!
hopebuchanan is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:19 PM   #1885
Gifted

Ozeana is on a distinguished road

Band! It is a class for me.
Ozeana is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #1886
Lil Kinz
nu1995 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject when I was in school was always History!!!:lion:
Old 08-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #1887
concettaxo

x0 concettaa is on a distinguished road

hm...my favorite classes actually go by who's in them..like by who makes them fun! haha! last year it was hhcs & science - don't like the subjects, but my classes we're soo funny!! but if i had to choose, probably english. i can express myself & write like hilarious stories
x0 concettaa is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:22 PM   #1888
kitEangel

kitEangel is an unknown quantity at this point

I love English! I love to write stories and i won the english award of excellence at my school!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:23 PM   #1889

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

I had fun in Math. This may sound odd, but we were actually a very social class.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:26 PM   #1890
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I think I enjoy Science the most. It's a lot of fun when you learn about intersting things... like animals or wildlife, and get to do expiriements. It's the most entertaining subject! ( Besides gym! ).
Livi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥