Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #1831
Lil Kinz

supercoolscout is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I would say that band would be my favorite subject cause Mr. Vellier is the best go SJH the best junior high band inthe state thats true just go to louisiana music festival's website
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 09:05 PM   #1832
Webkinz :)

pinkprinsesa96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Well my personal favorite subject has gotta be ART! it's an awesome fun way to express yourself!
ART involves in obuisly painting and drawing but it's also about music and drama.
I love acting, and dancing and i love to have music on alot, so there Art is truly my fave!!

and i cannot belive im going to a new school so so nervouse, going to grade 6!!!!! Yeah!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:05 PM   #1833
I am......
Gifted

Espeon129 is on a distinguished road

My fave subject... Probably Social Studies or Math. But for cycle subject, HOME EC.!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #1834
jjjaret is an unknown quantity at this point

science all the way chemistry to!!

Last edited by jjjaret; 08-27-2008 at 09:08 PM.. Reason: mistake
Old 08-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #1835
xmio is a jewel in the roughxmio is a jewel in the rough

Music! It's like math, science, art, history, foreign language, literature, all in one!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #1836
milkmachine99100

louloulepue is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite subject is math because it gets me thinking and also i am good with numbers.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:09 PM   #1837
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by supercoolscout
I would say that band would be my favorite subject cause Mr. Vellier is the best go SJH the best junior high band inthe state thats true just go to louisiana music festival's website
I think this is a little bit too much info than you are allowed to post...like the name of your teacher, Louisiana and your schools like abbrieviation...

---------- halfinger13 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pinkprinsesa96
Well my personal favorite subject has gotta be ART! it's an awesome fun way to express yourself!
ART involves in obuisly painting and drawing but it's also about music and drama.
I love acting, and dancing and i love to have music on alot, so there Art is truly my fave!!

and i cannot belive im going to a new school so so nervouse, going to grade 6!!!!! Yeah!
Also, please don't post your grade! Have fun and good luck in your new school =]

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-27-2008 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 09:09 PM   #1838

doxxiesnow is on a distinguished road

I love Math!!!
doxxiesnow is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #1839
spirit099
Gift Guru

jewel099 is on a distinguished road

I have been out of school for YEARS, however my favorite subject was history. My dd's is math (definately was not mine...lol).
Old 08-27-2008, 09:14 PM   #1840
IceSk8er0205 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm out of school, but I loved band!
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥