Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 08:17 PM   #1791
My squirrel is a
Gift Guru

Lawrence05 has a spectacular aura aboutLawrence05 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I absolutely love history!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 08:18 PM   #1792
Webkinz :)

icebunny4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject in school is math.
+ - x
Old 08-27-2008, 08:19 PM   #1793
Lil Kinz
megsan43 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
In honor of the back to school season, Justin and I are sponsoring a WebkinzInsider "All Aboard - Back to School Express Train Giveaway!" Twenty lucky winners will win a brand new Railway Dreams Train Set which is only available in the EStore.

Click the image to open in full size.

In order to enter, please post here and tell us what your favorite subject is in school. Adults can also enter by telling us what their favorite subject was during their school days. Entries will be accepted until Saturday, September 20th at 10:00 pm ET, and the winners will be announced on the front page on Sunday evening, September 21st. Good luck to all participants!
Art!!!!!!!!
megsan43 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 08:19 PM   #1794
Frankie Jonas has

AnimalLover96 will become famous soon enough

I LOVE art! since i am very good at it! and it is just soo much fun to create something out of nothing!
AnimalLover96 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 08:21 PM   #1795
BJKatein is on a distinguished road

My favorite subject was math.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:21 PM   #1796
Lil Kinz

amy326 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject in school was English/Literature!:bokbok:
amy326 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 08:21 PM   #1797

mcat11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say.........
Science because my teacher is sooooooo fun!
Old 08-27-2008, 08:22 PM   #1798
Draco is mine.. Just

PeggySnow is on a distinguished road

READING ALL THE WAY!!!
PeggySnow is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 08:22 PM   #1799
nillahboo
Gift Guru

ColtsFan24 is on a distinguished road

definitely math. i've always liked solving problems.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:25 PM   #1800
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

My favorite subject in school (which was many years ago) was always Honors English. I had terrific teachers and it was challenging, yet fun.

:rac: Who started it all! We're now up to 54!
momtofaye is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥