Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #1761
Taylor Lautner <3
Webkinz :)

pierulz is just really nicepierulz is just really nice

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I LOVED Algebra!!!! It is the best class ever!
pierulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 07:56 PM   #1762

rws101279 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I most definetly like math the most
P.S. I want to be an engineer
Old 08-27-2008, 07:56 PM   #1763
sf500pl

sf500pl is an unknown quantity at this point

eh...home ec. or math
Old 08-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #1764
katnap1 is on a distinguished road

I loved science!
Old 08-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #1765
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Physics. I loved building stuff and then competing against everyone else in the class!
Azriel is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #1766

holtsoccer11 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject is definely art because u get to be free and usually create whatever u want. and usually, something u think is bad is probably really good to someone else!!!
GO WEBKINZ INSIDER!!
Old 08-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #1767

bribrik10 will become famous soon enough

Mine is Social Studies cause i love learning about cultures and all that stuff lol... also movies... but i dont like school but thats i guess ok lol
Old 08-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #1768
Gifted

Bishsticks will become famous soon enough

It's been a very long time since I was in school, but I can tell you English/reading was my favorite subject both as a student AND as a teacher.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:58 PM   #1769
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

i am easily pleased with math. i am gifted at it and i love it. and want to know whats wierd? it ends on the 20th and there are 20 winners! lol! and i love how you are spending cash for contests on a free site! i luv u guys and i like schol. i dont know how, but i taught my self letters in math. odd! lol!

sorry for being kinda wordy. im wierd like that.
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 07:58 PM   #1770
SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!

My fav subject is math, thnx for all that have donated to WI!
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥