Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 04:14 PM   #1291
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject is English and Biology (I had good teachers )
Smaointe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 04:14 PM   #1292
txghog
Gift Guru

txghog will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Definitely literature for me!
txghog is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 04:14 PM   #1293
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

my favorite subject is SOOOOOOOOOO writing/language arts!!
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 04:14 PM   #1294

roobellie is a jewel in the roughroobellie is a jewel in the rough

defently comm. arts and reading!
Old 08-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #1295
Farglesword

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

My favourite subject in school was biology. That's why I'm taking it in university!
Farglesword is offline Male
Old 08-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #1296

HotMama9902 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Science is my fave!
HotMama9902 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #1297
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

My favorite subject would have to be science or PE.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #1298

fluffykins is on a distinguished road

Social Studies!!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #1299
I ♥ Jazzy

podlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to all

Hmmm. . . I'm gonna say math. I'm in advanced math. It's really fun cuz we get a pizza party every midterm and semester! The "De-vanced" (that's what we call the regular math class) kids don't get anything. And advanced math gets WAY LESS homework than the regular math class. So we're lucky! I ♥ school!!!
podlepoo is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 04:16 PM   #1300

Isabelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject is History. Learning about the past is fun to me. I don't know why, i guess just seeing how far we've come. History is definitely my favorite subject!!!
Isabelle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥