Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #1281
Gift Trainee

WebkinzFreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

History! Or Herstory. Either way, It's like a more realistic story book.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #1282
Lil Kinz
Pabbzrox is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My Favorite in school would be....Language Arts! I like this class because I absolutly LOVE reading and writing!

Pabbzrox <3

PS: Proud owner of 20 webkinz!

:bokbok::rdr::kanga::snake::cs::pig::sch:, manatee, cocoa-dinosaur, and the lil kinz blue jay

GO !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pabbzrox is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 04:12 PM   #1283
Webkinz :)

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

My favorite subject is Language Arts/Science!

I can't decide between those two.
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 04:12 PM   #1284
Happybluetwo is an unknown quantity at this point

Science!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 04:12 PM   #1285
Gifted

Registhehseep will become famous soon enough

My favorite subject in school is MATH!
Old 08-27-2008, 04:12 PM   #1286
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I love ART!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 04:12 PM   #1287

SmoothieJamz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject is DRAMA!
drama is reallyyy important to me, because this is something i want to do my whole life
yupp, i want to be an actress. i have to work hard in school to get a good acting college (yale school of drama).

D-ont be confused, acting can be /really/ hard!
R-eally fun, but you need to really want it.
A- hobby, lifestyle, and a job to some people. (they could be movie stars, soap opera stars, or even local theater group stars!)
M-ost importantly, have fun while acting! its one of the main reasons people do it ^^
A- lot of hardwork. but, its barely working if you really love it

xoxo MIA !
SmoothieJamz is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 04:13 PM   #1288
Dancer1134
Dancer1134 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Algebra. Definatly.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:13 PM   #1289
shani12

ducksgoquack is an unknown quantity at this point

i love gym class, because its a great way to stay healthy :]
Old 08-27-2008, 04:13 PM   #1290
call me Becca!

awsomeisjobros is a jewel in the roughawsomeisjobros is a jewel in the rough

i would say my favorite subject is science. it is so cool at my school. right now we are doing a lab all week. it is called the CSI lab. there is a case of someone having drugs in thier locker and you have to find out which drug it was. like a detective! ( but of course they didn't give us real drugs. they were fake kichen household items like sugar and flour and stuff like that)
awsomeisjobros is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥