Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 03:46 PM   #1201
Webkinz :)

Jacksparrow is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I like math, but I'm home schooled so anything is fun with my mommy as my teacher!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 03:46 PM   #1202
Pandas are a

mathlvr123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subjects are Gym, Art, Drama, and Writing
mathlvr123 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 03:46 PM   #1203
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Math math and more math!
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 03:46 PM   #1204
Lil Kinz
jsimmlove is an unknown quantity at this point

I am currently a student teacher, and I LOVE to teach reading and language arts. It wasn't always my favorite subject, but learning about how to teach these subjects to kids really sparked my interest. It is because of taking these classes in the last 2 semesters that I really enjoyed learning again.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:47 PM   #1205
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

horse lover18 has a spectacular aura about

hi mine is reading and math
horse lover18 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 03:47 PM   #1206

reaganelise101 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite subject is band we take band class 40 mins. a day. my school was the best jr. high band in the state last year and we will be this year too. at our school anyone who plays in band is reffered to as a " BAND NERD" but thats fine with me thats how we roll.and for thoes of you who dont think band is a subject PE NERD
Old 08-27-2008, 03:47 PM   #1207
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I loved American History! I still do!
Old 08-27-2008, 03:47 PM   #1208
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite subject...hm... either art or science
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 03:48 PM   #1209
sapierce is an unknown quantity at this point

science:gwolf::bt::pgn:
Old 08-27-2008, 03:48 PM   #1210
i love JB, avatar an

Webkinz61782 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite subject is technology/engineering. my teacher came from england so he has an awesome british accent
Webkinz61782 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥