Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 02:57 PM   #1061
awgaupp
Webkinz :)

awgaupp is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Science!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 02:57 PM   #1062
Lil Kinz

wildstar8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

my fave subject is computer classs i cam go on utube lol(subscribe to wildstar8 on youtube )
wildstar8 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 02:58 PM   #1063
sikric

RJ9453 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Reading Rox lol
Old 08-27-2008, 02:59 PM   #1064
KStew ate muh
Banned
Bridget12xo is just really niceBridget12xo is just really nice

Probably English! It is our language and I just love to learn new things!
Bridget12xo is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 02:59 PM   #1065
wildlife625
Gift Guru

colorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to all

I like Language Arts! Not because my teacher gets off topic really easily..Which she does... But that's not the point! I also enjoy science... But my teacher for science gets super off topic sooo.. I dunno... I'll say LA and Science.
colorforme1 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 03:00 PM   #1066
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

math- only when it's challenging enough!
or science/social stud. - i love them! (and it depends which we're doing at the time, there is only one!)
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 03:01 PM   #1067
kippogles is an unknown quantity at this point

Latin. The dead language.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:01 PM   #1068

stellaxo is an unknown quantity at this point

I was crazy about Geology, and now my son is a rock collector!
Old 08-27-2008, 03:03 PM   #1069

rosealina1023 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Fashion and textiles... it teaches you valuable skills for when you become a mom
(p.s. if you dont know what this is its sewing class)
rosealina1023 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 03:03 PM   #1070
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I love science! Specifically biology, but I like other science classes too. It definitely challenges me but isn't too difficult that I give up on it. I love the interaction of labs and I find it very interesting.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥