Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #1041
ho knew? I'm a
Gift Guru

MyFourBoys will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Mine was foreign language (German and Spanish).
MyFourBoys is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #1042
Sanaqua
Webkinz :)

Sanaqua is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject so far has by far been visual art.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #1043
SwimmiSBE

Swimmi is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject in school is probably Science because it is an interesting subject with many projects.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #1044

rosie1029 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject is any science class with a lab. I love to dissect things and do experiments in the lab.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:51 PM   #1045
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

Chemistry is very fun, not least because of all the hilarious quotes that I gather, which I keep in a composition notebook (not only from chemistry, just the weird things people say. Mostly at school.)
For example, my teacher often threatens to "drop-kick us through the goalposts of life!" I have no idea what that means, but it is really funny!
I also like experimenting and this is one of the most "playful" courses you can take, but it is very hard and very fun!
It reminds me of trying to make an unknown recipe on WW and ending up with a lot of Gak, gunk, and blech if you do it wrong...but in Chemistry, there's no Do It Wrong....you basically have to do it right, but it's fun all the same!
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 02:51 PM   #1046
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I've gotta say math. But Language arts is ok too. My true fave is.......LUNCH!!
Old 08-27-2008, 02:52 PM   #1047
Alan is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject in school is Art.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:52 PM   #1048
hoopsyoyo2753

hoopsyoyo2753 is on a distinguished road

Math is my favorite subject!!!!!!!
hoopsyoyo2753 is offline Male
Old 08-27-2008, 02:52 PM   #1049
Well, look I'm
Gifted

sweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud of

my favorite subject is theatre arts and math
sweettee11 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 02:52 PM   #1050
bwana50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Without a doubt, math. Specifically algebra. Of course, that was about a million years ago now, so there were a lot fewer numbers to learn and remember
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥