Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default New webkinz newz contest

This weekend there will be a new webkinz newz contest:

Click the image to open in full size.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2010, 01:40 PM   #2
denissa99pestisor

denissa is a jewel in the roughdenissa is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New webkinz newz contest

cool!!!
denissa is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Although I am always happy to see new contests I am finding myself a little disappointed and not as excited this time. If this one is anything like the last Caring Valley one it will be lots of disappointment again with the kiddos really really wanting a tree and getting a lousy food instead.

I thought they really pulled it together with the Zum contests and was hoping they would stick with that type of deal. Where you could get this really cool prize or a lesser different but still pretty cool prize. Oh well.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Although I am always happy to see new contests I am finding myself a little disappointed and not as excited this time. If this one is anything like the last Caring Valley one it will be lots of disappointment again with the kiddos really really wanting a tree and getting a lousy food instead.

I thought they really pulled it together with the Zum contests and was hoping they would stick with that type of deal. Where you could get this really cool prize or a lesser different but still pretty cool prize. Oh well.
My opinion's kinda flipped. I liked the Caring Valley contests, because both times, I won at least one tree (two with the golden elm one, one with the midnight magnolia one). With the Zums... not so much. XD

Wonderful cause! I'll participate (if I remember ). I love that tree, but I don't have enough eStore points for it, and I'm out of allowance and probably won't be able to get more eStore points until the end of this month, and then it'll be too late. So, fingers crossed that we all win at least one tree!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 10-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #5
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

I do like the contests! Ugh, running out of room in my backyard, already have 2 trees!

I do wish they'd make it easier to get the trees. Some people are very dissapointed when they log in a code and get food.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

I am very excited for this event, thank you for pointing it out to everyone.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #7
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

anyone found a tree yet?
charming is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #8

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by charming
anyone found a tree yet?
It starts midnight tonight. Oct.9th
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-09-2010, 06:56 AM   #9
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

ok, now has anyone found a tree yet?
charming is offline Female
Old 10-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #10
ilovebeckymost♥

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

I guess I'll try... xD
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Closed