Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Click-to-Wins (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/)
-   -   NEW WI Monthly Contest 7/17 - 8/15! Win a Black Stallion or Retired Brown Horse!! Winners announced - see last post of thread for details! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/new-webkinz-insider-monthly-contest-7-a-31679/)

Wendy07-17-2007 09:15 AM

NEW WI Monthly Contest 7/17 - 8/15! Win a Black Stallion or Retired Brown Horse!! Winners announced - see last post of thread for details!

Hi everyone! It's time for our next monthly contest!! This contest should be fantastic - we are giving away a NEW Black Stallion and a retired Brown Horse!! We love giving away the newest styles to our members, and we figured we'd throw in one of the newly retired Webkinz as well!!!!!

This month's contest is another dandy. We have many Webkinz lovers among us, and many people that have accumulated quite a collection of Webkinz pets. We'd like you to guess "Which WI staff member owns the most Webkinz pets (as of July 18, 2007)?" Pets must be activated in Webkinz World to count towards the total.

So, simply vote in the poll above to indicate your choice. All correct answers will be placed in a random drawing to determine the winners. All Administrators, Super Moderators, Moderators, Advisors and Forum Protectors listed in the poll are potential answers. Also, staff members appointed after 7/18/07 will not be listed in the poll.

Here are the rules:
* You may NOT ask any member of the WI staff for the answer, you will be disqualified.
* You may only vote ONE time
* You may only select ONE answer
* You cannot view current results of this poll so as to not sway the voting
* No cheating is allowed - cheaters will be disqualified
* Discussion on who you voted for is NOT allowed and will result in disqualification
*The poll will close at midnight on August 15th and the winners announced on August 16th.

And now for the good stuff - the PRIZES!

First Prize: Webkinz Black Stallion
Second Prize: Webkinz Brown Horse - retired!

Thank you and HAVE FUN!!! Here's to another AWESOME month on WI!!! Good luck to all!

Pupspawz07-17-2007 09:26 AM

Re: NEW WI Monthly Contest 7/17 - 8/15! Win a Black Stallion or Retired Brown Horse!!

cool I cant wait to vote!

8dance4eva1007-17-2007 09:54 AM

Re: NEW WI Monthly Contest 7/17 - 8/15! Win a Black Stallion or Retired Brown Horse!!

Oooh.. one of those webkinz would be a GREAT birthday present for me ;D

Karen07-17-2007 09:55 AM

This means currently logged into WW, correct ?! Not a hidden stash someplace saving for a rainy day ?!

PurplePretty2307-17-2007 10:00 AM

Great Contest!!
But they are a little tricky!
But i guess thats what makes them SO FUN!!!!!

Wendy07-17-2007 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karen (Post 552614)
This means currently logged into WW, correct ?! Not a hidden stash someplace saving for a rainy day ?!

Yes Karen, this means activated pets in Webkinz World.

Good question!

OrlandoBloom07-17-2007 10:14 AM

That was hard, but i have been friends with quite a few WKW members on WI so hopefully i guessed the correct on!

Where do you guys get access to these webkinz???

Wendy07-17-2007 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrlandoBloom (Post 552883)
That was hard, but i have been friends with quite a few WKW members on WI so hopefully i guessed the correct on!

Where do you guys get access to these webkinz???

We have connections! That's why we are Webkinz "Insider". :thumbup:

07-17-2007 10:20 AM

I voted but if I win you can give the prize to someone else! I just enjoy voing!

rattygirl07-17-2007 10:21 AM

Oooo this is even trickier than last time! But lots of fun! Thanks for the neat-o contests :thumbup: