Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which Canadian city has the most visitors to the WebkinzInsider.com site? Don't tell your answer
Ottawa, Ontario 52510.67%
London, Ontario 1833.72%
Vancouver, British Columbia 3477.05%
Winnipeg, Manitoba 1042.11%
Windsor, Ontario 1693.43%
Halifax, Nova Scotia 1162.36%
Edmonton, Alberta 1042.11%
Montreal, Quebec 56211.42%
Regina, Saskatchewan 681.38%
Weston, Nova Scotia 781.59%
Calgary, Alberta 1172.38%
Quebec City, Quebec 3256.61%
Toronto, Ontario 2,07142.09%
Hamilton, Ontario 811.65%
Yellowknife, Northern Territories 701.42%
Voters: 4920. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 01:11 PM   #621
Webkinz :)

webkinzloverpal219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Monthly Contest 1/10 - 2/10/08! ENTER HERE to win a Love Frog or Retired Gorilla!

good luck every1!:turt: newest webkinz named squirt!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #622
panicdisco4
Lil Kinz
panic!disco is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Monthly Contest 1/10 - 2/10/08! ENTER HERE to win a Love Frog or Retired Gorilla!

Was Up Everyone! I'm new here, can anyone give me tips?
Old 01-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #623
SoccerChic

Default Re: NEW WI Monthly Contest 1/10 - 2/10/08! ENTER HERE to win a Love Frog or Retired Gorilla!

View Post Originally Posted by panic!disco
well,there is cool club called german shephard island its really cool!Its on make a revservation!

---------- SoccerChic added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by panic!disco
also,to make a new thread,at the top of a thing like,make a revservation!,at the left hand corner,theres an icon that says new topic.click on that,and create a new thread!

Last edited by SoccerChic; 01-19-2008 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 01:58 PM   #624
Some on toke my

Webkinzluvr659 is on a distinguished road

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2008, 02:28 PM   #625
indianprincess01
yin-yang love is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WI Monthly Contest 1/10 - 2/10/08! ENTER HERE to win a Love Frog or Retired Gorilla!

i just voted! i hope it's right ! i felt like putting that in there. i just had a great idea! they should make a webkinz squirrel! it would be so cute! i'm going to suggest that to them. yay! i love squirrels!
Old 01-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #626

Julh123 is an unknown quantity at this point

that poll was kinda easy but ive never like done a trivia question before bc i thought they were hard but they aren't at all. Omg i will do these more often.

---------- Julh123 added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

wait a second how do u request webbies
ying yang love said she/he was going to request a webbie

HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Julh123; 01-19-2008 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 03:58 PM   #627
Lil Kinz
bodecia98 is an unknown quantity at this point

what a fab site! We are from the UK and discovers Webkins a few moonths ago - they have yet to be launched in the UK, so finding this site (where other people know about Webkinz) is very exciting!

:el1:
Old 01-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #628
Lil Kinz
cyrusmontanahannah is an unknown quantity at this point

:ph::pgn: Webkinz are awsome! I love them!:ccat::abn::rbt:
Old 01-19-2008, 04:02 PM   #629
ryanmiller7
Lil Kinz

ryanmiller7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don;t think i did so good!!!:-( but good luck to everyone else!!
My fave webkinz: :pgn:and :easter:
Old 01-19-2008, 05:04 PM   #630
I ♥ being a

webkinz4ever is a name known to allwebkinz4ever is a name known to allwebkinz4ever is a name known to all

I Can"t Find Those Tiny Webkinz Pictures! I'm Getting Annoyed At How Everyone But Me Knows How To Get The Tiny Webkinz Pictures But Me! I'm In Advanced Typying & I See The Smileys But There Are No Tiny Webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever!!!!

---------- webkinz4ever added 39 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

It won't show my signature picture! Only my avatar.

---------- webkinz4ever added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

I don't see the smileys. All I see are icons.

---------- webkinz4ever added 3 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by icepink3
Well, when you're posting in the Advanced box, you can just look right under the smileys and there they are. Click on one and it'll go right to your post.
That's where I got the answer but it doesn't work! I'm in the advanced box & I don't see smileys OR webkinz.

Last edited by webkinz4ever; 01-19-2008 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinz4ever is offline Female
Closed