Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: Which Canadian city has the most visitors to the WebkinzInsider.com site? Don't tell your answer
Ottawa, Ontario 52510.67%
London, Ontario 1833.72%
Vancouver, British Columbia 3477.05%
Winnipeg, Manitoba 1042.11%
Windsor, Ontario 1693.43%
Halifax, Nova Scotia 1162.36%
Edmonton, Alberta 1042.11%
Montreal, Quebec 56211.42%
Regina, Saskatchewan 681.38%
Weston, Nova Scotia 781.59%
Calgary, Alberta 1172.38%
Quebec City, Quebec 3256.61%
Toronto, Ontario 2,07142.09%
Hamilton, Ontario 811.65%
Yellowknife, Northern Territories 701.42%
Voters: 4920. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 06:00 PM   #351
Webkinz :)

cowy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Monthly Contest 1/10 - 2/10/08! ENTER HERE to win a Love Frog or Retired Gorilla!

i had a very easy time with this!

newest webkinz :luvfrog: owner of 68 webbies
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #352
ltrimarco
ltrimarco is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Monthly Contest 1/10 - 2/10/08! ENTER HERE to win a Love Frog or Retired Gorilla!

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovewebkinz928
I have a question. If you get the answer right, do you randomly pick who wins? or do you give the prizes to the first two people who answer correctly?
Yeah, I was wondering that too!
Old 01-12-2008, 06:19 PM   #353
bumblebeemousegirl
Gifted

I_wish_mel has a spectacular aura about

wow a lot of people have voted Toronto, Ontario.. ha ha watch it be wrong and all the people who voted that would feel dumb
Old 01-12-2008, 06:29 PM   #354
Lil Kinz
lilypad2727 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Monthly Contest 1/10 - 2/10/08! ENTER HERE to win a Love Frog or Retired Gorilla!

I think the contests are a cool to get lots of cool and rare webkinz. Right now I have 14 webkinz and these are the ones I have!:gor::husky::rac::rdr::seal:I love,love webkinz and can't wait to enter the contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2008, 06:36 PM   #355
Banned
44kookoo is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Hi everyone! We've recovered from the "12 Days of WI" Holiday contest, so we're going to be resuming the Monthly Webkinz giveaways! This contest is a dandy - we are giving away a NEW Love Frog and a retired Gorilla!! We love giving away the newest styles to our members, and we figured we'd throw in one of the newly retired Webkinz as well!!!!!

This month's contest is an interesting look at WI users and where they come from. In the past, we have asked about where in the US the WI visitors come from. Since Ganz is a Canadian company, we thought it only fair to ask the same question about US's friendly neighbors to the north. We'd like you to answer the question "Which Canadian city has the most visitors to the WebkinzInsider.com site (as of January 10th)?"

So, simply vote in the poll above to indicate your choice. All correct answers will be placed in a random drawing to determine the winners.

Here are the rules:
* You may NOT ask any member of the WI staff for the answer, you will be disqualified.
* You may only vote ONE time
* You may only select ONE answer
* You cannot view current results of this poll so as to not sway the voting
* No cheating is allowed - cheaters will be disqualified
* Discussion on who you voted for is NOT allowed and will result in disqualification
*The poll will close at midnight EST on February 10th.
*The random drawing for all of the correct entries and the winners announcement will occur on February 11th.

And now for the good stuff - the PRIZES! :luvfrog: :gor:

First Prize: Webkinz Love Frog
Second Prize: Webkinz Gorilla - retired!

Good luck to all of you! Thanks for being wonderful members.

Wendy & Justin
hey wendy i was wondering do we get the plush animal too if we win and how do u put it on if we win and i got a kangroo webkinz and i don't now how to tell u so i am telling u this way i don't have any pictures because i am not allowed to use the camera if u have time pm me
Old 01-12-2008, 06:57 PM   #356
scottydawg87
Gift Trainee

chicagobears00 is an unknown quantity at this point

today i got the love frog and i have the gorilla!
Old 01-12-2008, 07:10 PM   #357

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

It's amazing how everyone seemed to pick in one particular spot. I wonder if some people voted for it only because it was the most popular...
Old 01-12-2008, 07:13 PM   #358
lauramarie67
Gifted

elseymarie will become famous soon enough

i guessed too. i hope i win!!!
elseymarie is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 07:16 PM   #359
Eepa

Eepat is an unknown quantity at this point

i so want a love frog so cute
Old 01-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #360
mariegrls618

cheergymnast247 is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope i win good luck though
Closed