Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: VOTE here for your favorite new EStore item!
Blast Off Rocket Bed 31410.08%
Picnic Basket Bed 1254.01%
Railway Dreams Train Set 33210.66%
Night and Day Chair 1785.71%
Large Garden Waterfall 82726.55%
High End Fridge 712.28%
High End Stainless Steel Stove 280.90%
Designer In-Ground Pool 82526.48%
Modular Sofa - 3 Seat Combination 732.34%
Modular Sofa Expansion Pack 270.87%
Knight's Suit of Armor 31510.11%
Voters: 3115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #761
koalababy13
Gift Guru

koalababy13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest June 4-15! Win A New Train or Blast Off Rocket Bed from the ESTORE!!

The blast off rocket bed is my favorite.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2008, 03:20 PM   #762
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: NEW WI Contest June 4-15! Win A New Train or Blast Off Rocket Bed from the ESTORE!!

My favorite is the train set.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #763
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

omg that was hard to choose
Old 06-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #764
rocketgirl1
kloudbustergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE to collect clothing so I LOVE the Knight's Suit of Armor! I want to so badly!! And I want the designer in-ground pool, rocket bet, and modular sofa- 3 seat combination! THEY ROCK!!!!
Old 06-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #765
ae_girl13

View Post Originally Posted by 143webkinz
for me it was a tie between the waterfall and the in ground pool. Although I won't be buying either, because I think its ridiculous to spend 7 real dollars on a virtual item. Hopefully someone in the trading rooms will have one....
Well, you can't trade them...Sorry. But yes it is ridiculous! -AE
Old 06-07-2008, 04:23 PM   #766

sprinklesCT is on a distinguished road

This is so cool! I love it when webkinz insider holds contests! Maybe someday i'll win.... Hey, this might be my lucky contest!!!! Thanks Justin and Wendy! You guys Rock!!!!
Old 06-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #767
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

I LOVE the waterfall. I was about to choose the designer pool but I decided not to. I was the 700 th vote on that one. If I voted for the pool I would have been the 700th vot on that one cuz it said 699 votes =).
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #768
Lil Kinz
im4swim is an unknown quantity at this point

This is an AMAZING contest! I hope everyone enters, and it is so fun! WI should have these kind of contests every week! Wish me the best of luck!

im4swim:clyde::easter::el1::gor::husky::kanga::lion::pgn::ph: :rac: These are a few of my webkinz! I have 28!! How many do you have?
Old 06-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #769

kinzlove69 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am totally in love with the new train set!
Old 06-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #770
shanedees

amy93 is an unknown quantity at this point

awsome i voted rot the inground pool i love it but i wont wast my money on something that might expire if i dont like and activate webkinz when im older

---------- amy93 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

i love the estore but i wont buy anything on it

---------- amy93 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

9 dollers for a virtual pool better save it for a wii

Last edited by amy93; 06-07-2008 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
ae13 voted stove! :), auburn100 has voted!!, blacksage loves this!!!, blast off rocket bed, contest, dandogkinie voted, designer in-ground pool!, evie wants rocket bed!, i voted waterfall, large garden waterfall, make tags that make sense, nightdaychair!, so expensive!, way to expensive