Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: VOTE here for your favorite new EStore item!
Blast Off Rocket Bed 31410.08%
Picnic Basket Bed 1254.01%
Railway Dreams Train Set 33210.66%
Night and Day Chair 1785.71%
Large Garden Waterfall 82726.55%
High End Fridge 712.28%
High End Stainless Steel Stove 280.90%
Designer In-Ground Pool 82526.48%
Modular Sofa - 3 Seat Combination 732.34%
Modular Sofa Expansion Pack 270.87%
Knight's Suit of Armor 31510.11%
Voters: 3115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 08:27 AM   #671
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest June 4-15! Win A New Train or Blast Off Rocket Bed from the ESTORE!!

I voted: large waterfall.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2008, 08:29 AM   #672
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: NEW WI Contest June 4-15! Win A New Train or Blast Off Rocket Bed from the ESTORE!!

That bed just calls out to me Somehow I can imagine the arms pulling the lid shut, though I doubt it does! The waterfall is a close second!
Old 06-06-2008, 08:33 AM   #673
I luv green!!!!

greenbek is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG I love the E-store but even though I might only buy a couple of items I vothe the rocket bed that is my FAV! I am saving up for that the picnic bed and the pool!
Old 06-06-2008, 08:46 AM   #674
cami156

cami156 is on a distinguished road

I love the in ground pool! But I would never waste 7 dollars on something you couldn't see in real life.
cami156 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #675
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

The waterfall is beautiful! It would be the perfect addition to a backyard! But the train is also pretty cute!

I voted waterfall for sure!
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 09:14 AM   #676
orangeguy101

i voted rocket bed...not that anybody cares
Old 06-06-2008, 09:18 AM   #677
Lil Kinz

bbaol1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

i voted for the picnic basket bed. did u see how cool it was?
Old 06-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #678
ilovemybro1234
miller13 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!!!

I love the Blast off rocket bed. I also was a fan of the inground pool.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #679
dolphin78

dolphin78 is on a distinguished road

I LOVE the Designer In-Ground Pool!
Old 06-06-2008, 10:25 AM   #680
Merry CHRISTmas!
Gifted

webkinzforever1 is on a distinguished road

I really love the inground pool. It'd be so cool to see my pets swimming around in it!! Haha!
webkinzforever1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ae13 voted stove! :), auburn100 has voted!!, blacksage loves this!!!, blast off rocket bed, contest, dandogkinie voted, designer in-ground pool!, evie wants rocket bed!, i voted waterfall, large garden waterfall, make tags that make sense, nightdaychair!, so expensive!, way to expensive