Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: VOTE here for your favorite new EStore item!
Blast Off Rocket Bed 31410.08%
Picnic Basket Bed 1254.01%
Railway Dreams Train Set 33210.66%
Night and Day Chair 1785.71%
Large Garden Waterfall 82726.55%
High End Fridge 712.28%
High End Stainless Steel Stove 280.90%
Designer In-Ground Pool 82526.48%
Modular Sofa - 3 Seat Combination 732.34%
Modular Sofa Expansion Pack 270.87%
Knight's Suit of Armor 31510.11%
Voters: 3115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 08:56 AM   #51
Goldie1963
Gift Guru

Er3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura aboutEr3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WI Contest June 4-15! Win A New Train or Blast Off Rocket Bed from the ESTORE!!

I voted for the in-ground pool. I think $8.00 is too much for virtual items. Four Dollars should have been their maximum price. Thanks for the contest!
Er3Tr2Tr1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 08:57 AM   #52
1Sandstorm1
Webkinz :)

Thunderstar will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest June 4-15! Win A New Train or Blast Off Rocket Bed from the ESTORE!!

I love the waterfall! its the perfect thing for my garden!
Old 06-04-2008, 08:57 AM   #53

kymouse is on a distinguished road

Suit of Armor. It would be funny if it made noise as they walked.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:00 AM   #54
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

i like the waterfall and the modular sofas oh well i voted for the waterfall I love how its animated!

GREAT contest , SWEET prizes!
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 06-04-2008, 09:00 AM   #55
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Wendy and Justin -- don't want to nitpick, but you meant to say that the contest ends at 10:00 pm EDT, not EST.... right? The S in EST represents standard time, and we are currently on daylight time. Technically if someone follows your instruction of EST, they will be one hour off. If you just call it "ET" with no middle letter, it means the current time in the Eastern Zone and then you don't have to worry about daylight vs. standard.

Sorry, but I work with a lot of pilots who make me pay attention to these things!
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 09:02 AM   #56
I'm so glad to be a

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

I voted for the armor...finally my medieval room will have a REAL knight! Plus if I'm gonna pay real money for it I want if to be something I can used all the time.
serinasong is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 09:02 AM   #57
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

I like the pool, it's awesome!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 09:04 AM   #58
Lil Kinz
tailwagger is an unknown quantity at this point

So hard to choose! All the items look really amazing!!
Old 06-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #59
chicken wings!! ;)
Gift Guru

frogily is a jewel in the roughfrogily is a jewel in the rough

i sooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooove the waterfall! i don't really see the fascination in the designer pool, but some people don't like some of my favorite stuff, so whatever.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #60
DogzRule808
Gifted

PeaceB2U is an unknown quantity at this point

It was a tough decision for me since there are three that I really like, but I went with the suit of armor because it just looks so darn cute on my little webkinz.
Closed

Tags
ae13 voted stove! :), auburn100 has voted!!, blacksage loves this!!!, blast off rocket bed, contest, dandogkinie voted, designer in-ground pool!, evie wants rocket bed!, i voted waterfall, large garden waterfall, make tags that make sense, nightdaychair!, so expensive!, way to expensive