Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 10:18 AM   #981
Give Peace A Chance,
Gift Guru

1Love will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my entry Its a WI car magnet, which also can be put on to lockers, fridges & anything metal. Its Obviously NOT exactly what it should look like lol, not the best artist on paint, BUT it would be a great way for alot of ppl to see a WI tag, & for ppl to brag that we are a part of a great & fun community Magnets are pretty cheap to make & also easy to ship

Thanks for having such a great site & such a generous giveaway!

Click the image to open in full size.
1Love is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #982
Webkinz :)

natalie1021 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my entry the front says WEBKINZ the back says Insider. You could probably change the colors. It's a jersey.
Attached Files
File Type: docDoc1.doc (45.0 KB, 13 views)
natalie1021 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 12:18 PM   #983
Lil Kinz
kluvzwebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My idea for this contest is WI croc charms!! Click the image to open in full size. P.S. Sorry if u can't see the pic, this is only my second post to the forum & i don't really know exactly how to do everything!!
kluvzwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 01:58 PM   #984
Lil Kinz

11kmp is an unknown quantity at this point

My idea is to make a book similar to a “brag book” where you can put pictures of all of your pets in there and special things about them. Then when you’re with your friends, you can show them off. Or you can use it when you go to the store to remember which pets you already have. Here is a picture of what I think the cover and inside pages might look like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBook of Honor.jpg (281.7 KB, 19 views)
11kmp is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 03:03 PM   #985
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

OK...so I was gonna say a key chain...but I figure that one is gonna get used a lot...so I was thinking a WI logo Light Catcher would be kewl! I have a friend who makes stained glass light catchers and they are so pritty!!
So it would basically be the WI logo with some kinda chain or loop peice to hang it with. Here is a VERY rought skecth!

Good luck picking the winner! I know it wont be an easy task! Also, thanks for running all these really AWSOMEW contest for us WI members! You guys rock!!!
L6313 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 03:11 PM   #986
Are you my
Webkinz :)

snowsmom will become famous soon enough

My entry is a webinz item holder. I can't get my drawing on here. What it should look like is a box with smaller boxes inside. (kind of like a shadow box) It can be hung on a wall or put on a table. It has room for trading cards, charms, lip glosses and figures. The WI would be featured on the lid and sides. I hope you like it!!!
Old 12-18-2008, 03:11 PM   #987
chocolatcat
Lil Kinz

chocolatcat is an unknown quantity at this point

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sarah/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]I think you should make a head band!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpasdfghj.bmp (336.3 KB, 13 views)
Old 12-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #988
juliaiscool

This is my entry for the magical retriever contest. They are awesome sunglasses!! Good luck to all and may the best win
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi sun glasses.jpg (34.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 12-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #989
Lil Kinz
soccerqt159753 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

my idea is a bed set with the WI (webkinz insider) symbol on all the pillow and a big on the comforter with a really big WI (webkinz insider) "ARE YOU AN INSIDER" If you guys were looking for cheap idea cost wise i didn't of that till now i'm sorry I'm sorry i can't post my pic i tried everything... i made this on paint but i won't drag.. copy paste, or open up on this well try to imagine and pick the one you think is the best... I'll buy it ether way
soccerqt159753 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #990
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My entry is a WI-Logo'ed keychain:

MysticMist is offline Male
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*