Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #921
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Ok, so I have read through many of the pages and have seen many fantastic ideas and great pictures. I can't make a picture and didn't get through all the pages, so my idea may already have been mentioned, but I love the idea of ....... WI Pen and Pencil sets. I consider this one item, but you could make one or the other. I always have a pen or pencil at hand to keep track of trades, keep lists of wants and haves, and lists of gems in the gem hunt and many other lists. Pencils with the WI logo woulld be great inexpensive gifts for kids, can be brought to school, make great stocking stuffers, or goodie bag fillers at parties. Hope you like my idea, and if it's already been mentioned.....well, nevermind. Or better yet, make pens and pencils and sell them, I know I would buy some!!!
catsinparadise is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 08:26 PM   #922
Lil Kinz

sloane5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I made a winter ebkinz Themed Graphic! I jhope you like it

Click HERE to view it!
Old 12-16-2008, 08:27 PM   #923
monkeyrpink
Webkinz :)

monkeyrpink is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I have a idea that i think is pretty creative i hope you like it and i hope no one else has said them

I think we should have a rubiks cube
there could be a 1. advanced one
a 2.regular
and a 3. and a super easy one

(i didnt know how to put the WI symbols in the picture but i hope you get what i mean :] )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg:mrynt.jpg (22.1 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpglarge #1.jpg (8.2 KB, 63 views)
File Type: gifsmall.gif (6.6 KB, 62 views)
Old 12-16-2008, 08:29 PM   #924

fermmm is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the set of clothing =D

Last edited by fermmm; 12-16-2008 at 08:34 PM..
Old 12-16-2008, 08:42 PM   #925
xdfe
xdfe is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???
Old 12-16-2008, 08:46 PM   #926
Lil Kinz
arcticrose414 is an unknown quantity at this point

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Hanna/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]This is my awesome design! It's supposed to be a tote bag, It says: "Are you in the loop? Get in at.... Webkinzinsider.com!" I didn't have one of these: other wise I would have put it where I put the ugly one that I made. Sorry I'm a bad artist! I hope you love my design and I think it's great because it even advertises so you can get more hits on the site. Please Don't Copy My Slogan! That Would Be Very Mean! Grrr! People all over will be carrying this tote!
If you click on the pic it will make it bigger and easier to see! Here it is: webkinz insider.jpg
Old 12-16-2008, 08:48 PM   #927
ell exscuuuuse me

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

What about a WI book cover?
Sorry if someone already did it!

A bit scrappy I know, but you get the idea.
Good luck everyone!!!
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male
Old 12-16-2008, 08:53 PM   #928
Lil Kinz
arcticrose414 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for mine i ment to say are you out of the loop whoops! Well you probably get the idea sry!!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #929
Lil Kinz
breenicolee is an unknown quantity at this point

I absolutely love scarfs, and I know a lot of people like wearing them. So I was thinking of a rainbow colored scarf with the WI logo at the bottom corner.
breenicolee is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #930
Lil Kinz
leshc is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing like a cup of coffee, or cocoa on those cold days or for those early mornings you get up knowing you shouldn't have caved into your webkinz addiction until 2 in the morning .
-leshcClick the image to open in full size.
leshc is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*