Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 07:31 PM   #911
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I have noticed one of the popular questions on WI is

"Where do you store your Webkinz?" or "Where do you store all your Webkinz items?"

I have the answer a Webkinz Insider Storage Cart!

This cart will have 3 drawers. You can store Webkinz in all 3 drawers or Webkinz in the top drawer, Webkinz clothes/carriers in the second drawer and all your other important Webkinz or Webkinz Insider gear items in the bottom drawer. Each drawer shows support to the greatest site ! This cart also should have 4 wheels for easy moving! I hope you like it.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 12-02-2010 at 11:38 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #912
Lil Kinz
Kiko75154 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Hi everyone. I'm new here and I thought I'd try to get something for my little sisters for chirstmas.
Here's my design: WI.jpg
This took some time and patients. I hope ya'll like it.
Kiko75154 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 07:56 PM   #913
Jesus 4 ever!
Webkinz :)

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Click the image to open in full size.hope you like im not good at drawing but i really hope i win!!!!!!!!!!!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:00 PM   #914
Lil Kinz
rileyup is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my design. It is a car magnet with the WI logo. It is like a walking billboard.

PS I love the magical retriever

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]wi.jpg
Old 12-16-2008, 08:01 PM   #915
Jesus 4 ever!

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

kaylee webkins design hope you like im not good at drawing but its my best!!!I realy hope I win!!!!!!!!!!!1
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:05 PM   #916

caity_lin is an unknown quantity at this point

Please check out my design!
Attached Images
File Type: pngwebkinzinsider.com design.png (11.8 KB, 9 views)
caity_lin is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:13 PM   #917
Lil Kinz
Sharonlola is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's my shirt. Webkinz Insider Shirt.jpg I don't have a picture of this:. If I did I would have put it on the front. I had fun making it even if I don't win.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:15 PM   #918

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

Arrow Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

NOTE: i am HORRIBLE at this kind of designing thing. If some real designer were to use my design, it would look MUCH better.

Ok so here they are!

Click the image to open in full size.
WI purse! with a matching cell phone holder! (in a variety of colors of course)
original picture from:
http://brenda.typepad.com/close_to_m...pink_purse.JPG

and if u REALLY wanted 2 go all WI, there is also....
Click the image to open in full size.
a WIed phone! (it could be like a case i suppose)
original picture from:
http://www.buywhatonline.com/images/...r-v3-black.jpg

If there are any problems with my entry please let me know so I can fix it, because i really want 2 win! Thanks!

Last edited by leah_hope93; 12-16-2008 at 10:02 PM..
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:16 PM   #919
Lil Kinz

ponyluv95 is an unknown quantity at this point

my idea is a webkinz insider tshirt kind if lke the i love new york tshirts. but have the webkinz insider logo 4 the WI part of it. enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi2.jpg (27.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 12-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #920
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

I hope you like my idea. It is a Rainbow Belt, with a metal WI in the front center. It is rainbow colors, particularly the ones in this picture...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBelt.jpg (7.5 KB, 3 views)
KC Connection is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*