Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #891
Jesus 4 ever!
Webkinz :)

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Ok here it is hope you like but Im not a good drawer I want to WIN SOOOOO BAD PLEASE PIC ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Click the image to open in full size.
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #892
PlumpyEhippo LOL
Gifted

valamaldoran is a jewel in the roughvalamaldoran is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I saw some of these once, u could have like the little removable stickers for keyboards with little insider related things on them like
like on the enter button and maybe like some of our emotion icons on some like
but of course u have to like put the letter or number of the key too so like:

Q W E and if this is allowed one of our icon pics that we have on WI such as
some coul have catch phrases in small font like
"keep on typing"
and such
o think it would be cool because obviously if we are on WI we like technology
hahaha
and we ah type.... so we use an ah kkeyboard of somesort(well most of us)

hope u like it!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 05:54 PM   #893
meli712114
Jedadilly is an unknown quantity at this point

WI.doc

my idea is an alarm clock!
Jedadilly is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 05:56 PM   #894
Call me Lime XD

limecat275 is on a distinguished road

i'm working on a hoodie!
limecat275 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 06:09 PM   #895
Lil Kinz
gerry12121 is an unknown quantity at this point

well you really want to advertise wi.so now you need to get the message out. so why not give the message out with something really common. shirts is what every one uses. and most people don't really listen to shirts anyway. so how bout you advertise on something like girl scouts cookies or something. find a box of really good cookies and put your logo on it. it's like the cereal box. you see everything. and you get the message threw.i add an image in a moment.
gerry12121 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 06:11 PM   #896
Lil Kinz
1turtle12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I made mine on micorsift.
Attached Files
File Type: docwi.doc (130.5 KB, 7 views)
1turtle12 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 06:27 PM   #897
Lil Kinz
sockmonkey77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Im new here hope this works:bdog:
Attached Files
File Type: docWebkinzinsider contest.doc (41.5 KB, 8 views)
sockmonkey77 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 06:31 PM   #898

smartboy987654321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maby a WI carrying case

. .
. .
. WI .
Old 12-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #899
Lil Kinz
Kinzpaper is an unknown quantity at this point

Front
Click the image to open in full size.
Back
Click the image to open in full size.
sorry the graphics are a little blurry
Old 12-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #900
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Hey! WI sweatsuit![IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-10.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-12.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-13.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-14.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-15.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sabrina/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-16.jpg[/IMG]

---------- Neoluver1 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Whoops sorry about the link I meant to paste the Pic

Last edited by Neoluver1; 12-16-2008 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Neoluver1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*