Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 07:45 AM   #81
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here's my entry:
Click the image to open in full size.

Get it? it's play on words.
WI Rocks.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 07:52 AM   #82
You wish you were a
Webkinz :)

wolfpackgrl15 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Hi there. I know I'm not very artistic, but I thought WI earrings would be cool. I can't design them anywhere, but it's basically the WI logo in earring form.

---------- wolfpackgrl15 added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dhmjohnson
I was thinking a cell phone cover. Pretty much everyone has a phone. Maybe one of those that can hook to your purse, stroller etc. I will do my artwork later and edit my post. This may take me a little while. I'm not very "artsy". lol I just wanted to get my idea out there before someone else thought of it.
Wouldn't it be cool if maybe we could get one of these items if we made a donation to WI. Say like any donation of $10.00 or more?
Thank you.
Pretty much everyone who's 15 or older has a phone.

Last edited by wolfpackgrl15; 12-06-2008 at 07:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
wolfpackgrl15 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 07:57 AM   #83

8horses4eva39 will become famous soon enough

Here's my entry
It's some artwork I made on the computer
Good luck everyone!

Last edited by 8horses4eva39; 12-06-2008 at 08:00 AM..
8horses4eva39 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 07:57 AM   #84
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

This is a WI blanket, large enough to cover you when you're sitting at the keyboard on cold,winter,nights.

gReTa is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 07:58 AM   #85
Lil Kinz
webkinzsista is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. I know it's really small but how about ornaments for the holidays?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:00 AM   #86
E GOT DANCING PIGGIE

shimu_the_whale has a spectacular aura about

Since the winter season is coming up ....

A WI Scarf!

wi scarf!.bmp

if that didn't work:

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...1&d=1228568312

Thanks WI!
Good luck to everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi scarf!.JPG (16.1 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by shimu_the_whale; 12-06-2008 at 08:01 AM.. Reason: forgot to insert link
Old 12-06-2008, 08:00 AM   #87
Webkinz

sars will become famous soon enough

oK! i was not going to post in case someone stole my idea but... i posted anyway

My idea is a cooking apron and oven mitts .....cause a lot of people cook right?
Attached Images
File Type: pngWI.png (13.2 KB, 56 views)
sars is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 08:00 AM   #88
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

A hat for your lil'kinz webbies! (I used the Koala)

Franks is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 08:01 AM   #89

atb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of light

a light blue t-shirt with a big logo on it with life is good on the bottom for the front

back: light blue color and it says your #1 source for webkinz newz

Last edited by atb124; 02-22-2009 at 03:12 PM..
atb124 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 08:03 AM   #90

atb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of light

opps i forgot u cant do webkinz on it so i could put onthe back get onto wi and be an insider
atb124 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*