Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 04:53 PM   #881
Lil Kinz

coolsnk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

My Idea is a webkinz insider headband
coolsnk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 04:53 PM   #882
Webkinz :)

qandtkorner is a jewel in the roughqandtkorner is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my suggestion. I drink coffee everyday I would love to use this mug!
Click the image to open in full size.
qandtkorner is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #883

Bambam823 is on a distinguished road

Here are my (nobody steal it) ideas! WI sunglasses! you could put the logo on the side and i would totally wear them!

and with the sunglasses you could add a strap!

Bambam823 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 05:10 PM   #884

hannahhess2 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi. this is hannahhess2. this is my idea for a new item for gear. They are car stickers. You know, those sticker things on the back of cars. I hope you like my idea!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsocks.jpg (42.5 KB, 7 views)
hannahhess2 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 05:21 PM   #885

hannahhess2 is an unknown quantity at this point

my bad!!!! this is hannahhess2 again. I accidentally put car sticker instead of my real idea, socks. PLEASE don't disquallfy me!!!!!! My real idea was the socks. I have never attached a picture to a thread, so i didn't know that it wouldn't show up when you were typing your thread. I just didn't think it would show up! So I quickly thought of something else. I wasn't thinking and I'm sorry. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't disquallfy me.
hannahhess2 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 05:23 PM   #886
kaylarm95

panic!atdgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

OK i was thinkin i am new and my idea was WI earings!!! i dunno if anyone already chose this idea already..i hope not!! like the earrings would have the WI logo on them!!! and there the dangly kind! i cant post a picture right now but i am sure u get it!
Old 12-16-2008, 05:24 PM   #887
I'm :3
Gift Guru

webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!

I think you should make WI notebooks... for those super organized traders or those who would like to show off their WI spirit at school!
webkinzexpert1234567 is offline Male
Old 12-16-2008, 05:25 PM   #888
peanutfitzgerald
Lil Kinz

amyfitz100 is an unknown quantity at this point

:easter::gr::el1::bokbok:

This is my footzie design for webkinz insider. Hope you like it! I really want the magical retriever.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinzFootzies.jpg (48.1 KB, 10 views)
Old 12-16-2008, 05:35 PM   #889
SassyKat101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

This is my Dress.. i know im not the best artist...

Last edited by SassyKat101; 12-16-2008 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: doubled my picture
SassyKat101 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #890
Kiityfoufou
Lil Kinz

Kiittyfoufofu is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz X-Mas Card.jpg (64.2 KB, 13 views)
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*