Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 03:14 PM   #861
Lil Kinz
monkeyman31402 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I seem to be having problems uploading, but my idea is the WI symbol in big letters and then in smaller letters the words: "NEED I SAY MORE??" I had this on a coffee mug.:el1:
monkeyman31402 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 03:28 PM   #862
pandamom95
Gift Guru

pandamom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

How about a lunch box/small cooler bag? Inexpensive to produce and practical.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi.jpg (11.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 12-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #863
koolcatmit
Webkinz :)

koolcatmit is an unknown quantity at this point

ok so most people have cell phones right? and lots of people like to put those glitter stickers on the back. how about like this for the back of your phone:
Click the image to open in full size.
ok of course it would look alot better made someplace outside your computer and sure you could do any other animal like a black lab or something. but i just chose the magical retriever because thats the prize
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OTHER CONTESTANTS!

Last edited by koolcatmit; 12-17-2008 at 05:15 PM..
koolcatmit is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 03:53 PM   #864

Tman28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey i was thinking, a lot of people that play webkinz probably have real pets like dogs and cats, and you have to take dogs and others for walks right? so what better way to advertise then have outfits for your pet to wear! people passing by may want to get one too and eventually there will be lots more memebers logging on to webkinz insider

BTw good luck everyone! best contest ever!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmasydps.jpg (37.9 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Tman28; 12-16-2008 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: just wanted to tell everyone good luck
Tman28 is offline Male
Old 12-16-2008, 03:57 PM   #865

porridgepat is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Sorry I messed up and I don't know how to delete posts so yah check my next post for my entry
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsocks.jpg (24.6 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by porridgepat; 12-16-2008 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: I TOTALLY MESSED UP.
porridgepat is offline Male
Old 12-16-2008, 04:01 PM   #866
Froghop55

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

Well I'm up againts a lot but I'll throw this out here anyway. . . . . . . . . . . .

WI Pennants! I know a lot of people who collect pennants (and webkinz.) so this make a lot of sence to me. (Hope I win!)Best of luck to all!

-Hop55
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPennant.JPG (47.0 KB, 12 views)
Froghop55 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #867

porridgepat is an unknown quantity at this point

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION FIRST!!!

Ok, my idea is Webkinz mix and match socks. Well I guess they're not mix and match, they are a pair of socks that have different patterns! The sock on the left in the picture is a lime green, with the symbol of Webkinz Insider in the center towards the top, and then under it is the slogan "Is Never Full." So it is read like is never full. On/Towards the side of the sock on the left is a bright yellow star on each side. Also please note that those stars are facing towards the side. And on the front near the toes is another bright yellow star and another star right above the heel.

The sock on the left is also lime green, featuring multiple webkinz insider symbols going around the rim of the sock in the colors of the rainbow. Then, there is a line/arrow/zigzag going in between 2 symbols and colored half and half according to the symbols colors. Also please note that the symbols are facing towards the side and are positioned on/towards the side. Then, written between the lines is the catch phrase, Are you an Insider? With the Question mark being right above the heel.
These socks are also ankle-cut, and the picture is a view from above.

1 more thing - Sorry for this whole description I just have really bad drawing skills and I wanted you to get the full effect.

Thanks for considering my idea!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsocks.jpg (24.6 KB, 10 views)
porridgepat is offline Male
Old 12-16-2008, 04:03 PM   #868
Lil Kinz
tinklover96 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my thing for the contest!!! Click on the attachment!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWi Umbrella.jpg (36.3 KB, 13 views)
Old 12-16-2008, 04:07 PM   #869

CCFC is on a distinguished road

How about Webkinz Insider Pins? The W would be at the the top on left, and the I would be on the bottom on the right. It would be a few inches wide and high. And you can put it on your shirt.

Note: The WI should look like the favicon, and the background should be different choices.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwipins.jpg (2.1 KB, 9 views)
CCFC is offline Male
Old 12-16-2008, 04:09 PM   #870
mycah1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should make a reusable bag you can take anywhere from the grocery store to the beach and it's great for the enviroment. I can't figure out how to attach the image but what i was thinking was a green bag with WI on it and black handles
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*