Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 02:52 AM   #71
Lil Kinz
jw26522 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

HERE IS MY ENTRY!!!

POST.BMP
jw26522 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 03:07 AM   #72
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

WI Hoodie!

[Says.. WI (My second Home)]

Click the image to open in full size.
Munchies is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 04:04 AM   #73
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

how about a little toy chair for our webkinz to sit in? you could even make a table to go with it

Flame Boy is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 05:04 AM   #74
HUGZ!!
Webkinz :)

jlaama has disabled reputation

This was a really tough decision to make.
I had thought of and made a few different things.
I finally decided on this one.
I think your vehicle gets a LOT of attention.
I am always reading people's decals and bumper stickers and all.
So hope ya like...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgIdea-part1-small.jpg (30.2 KB, 138 views)
jlaama is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 05:44 AM   #75
Gift Trainee

Lion King is a glorious beacon of lightLion King is a glorious beacon of lightLion King is a glorious beacon of light

Here is my entry:

Old 12-06-2008, 06:09 AM   #76
pl086

this my entry what more could u want

---------- pl086 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

a calculator

Last edited by pl086; 12-06-2008 at 06:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 06:22 AM   #77
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

I was thinking a cell phone cover. Pretty much everyone has a phone. Maybe one of those that can hook to your purse, stroller etc. I will do my artwork later and edit my post. This may take me a little while. I'm not very "artsy". lol I just wanted to get my idea out there before someone else thought of it.
Wouldn't it be cool if maybe we could get one of these items if we made a donation to WI. Say like any donation of $10.00 or more?
Thank you.
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 06:38 AM   #78
princess147202

A WI pajama set!Comfy cozy for on your fav site!
It can come in any color,but if I win I would like my PJ set a youth large pink please.LOL
There you go!Pretty good isent it?I have a freehand paint talent that is very rare.

EDITED:Oh darn I just thought of a WI purse.Oh well.PJs are comfier though.I could take a plan white purse and draw WI logo on it.

Last edited by princess147202; 12-06-2008 at 06:40 AM..
Old 12-06-2008, 07:27 AM   #79
Webkinz :)

248keri is on a distinguished road

i think we sholud have stickers that use this logo. make all different sizes. kids love stickers and would really use them. . as well as some iron on transfers so peolpe can make their own bags, hats, shirts if they wanted. keep the logo the same for both, and offer the different sizes! stickers could include a picture of your animal (if allowed) as the background and a transparent but defined logo over top! bellow is a picture of a dog i made that could be used for a sticker or iron transfer background. the Wi is bellow

Last edited by 248keri; 12-06-2008 at 07:45 AM..
248keri is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 07:38 AM   #80
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I'd love to see a refridgerator magnet!

kayembee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*