Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 02:29 PM   #741
Webkinz :)

urcool<3 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

U didn't say we hav 2 show it so here's my idea:

2 sets of clothes 4 our Webkinz.

1st set: Dress that says 'WI Rocks!' with slippers that say 'WI'
2nd set: Shirt that says 'I love WI, don't you?' with a skirt that says 'Proud member of WI' on it with shoes that say 'WI' on it.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #742
twinalisha

twinalisha is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

ok this is my entry!! its a phone cover!! I made mine a motorola cause thats my phone! so here it is:
Click the image to open in full size.
twinalisha is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 03:00 PM   #743

5678kmr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

This is my design I hope you all like it! Good luck to everyone and thank you Wendy & Justin for giving away such a rare and magnificent pet! I really owe it to you!!!
From, 5678kmr

Click the image to open in full size.
5678kmr is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 03:23 PM   #744
Lil Kinz
Detective96 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't upload my photo because I don't understand how.
I was going to enter like a magazine.
You can give subscritions and have new updates in the magazines.
If you could help me upload my picture hat would be great!!
Merry Christmas!
Old 12-13-2008, 03:49 PM   #745

25scooby25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. ;It is a bag that says The official Site Wi
25scooby25 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #746

himingtersd is on a distinguished road

how about screensavers and Instant Messaging icons?
himingtersd is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 04:49 PM   #747
MadTVstewart

016.jpg

Its a webkinz insider Hoodie =) Its hard to see on there, but it would be a light blue and have a WI logo big and then under neath say "As long as there's Webkinz there will be Webkinz Insider" Please consider mine to win, I actually took the time to try
Old 12-13-2008, 04:52 PM   #748
Lil Kinz
Ah-Mazing♥Ana is an unknown quantity at this point

My idea is a WI Book Sox for all my books so like when I'm working on meh homework I can remember to go on WI! Also when my friends see the book, they will know to come onto WI!!
Here is my pic-
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWIBookSox.jpg (20.8 KB, 20 views)
Ah-Mazing♥Ana is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #749
Mikala005

How about Webkinz insider Supply pouch, i would buy it!

Attached Images
File Type: bmpWI.bmp (432.8 KB, 13 views)
Old 12-13-2008, 05:52 PM   #750
Myrameme is an unknown quantity at this point

My ideas are :
A shirt that says (front) WI it is ADDICTING and (back) Don't go you will GLUE to it

also jeans that have WI embroided in the pokets

one more is SOCKS in all sorts of colors here are some things to put on them " WI Rules "
" WI Member" " Insider ADDICT"

:-) Hope you like them (-: Myrameme
Myrameme is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*