Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 09:27 PM   #721
Webkinz :)

kiara212 has disabled reputation

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Good luck to all!

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm not sure if this has be suggested ~ Thanks for this opportunity ~ WI
kiara212 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2008, 09:47 PM   #722
boo964
Gifted

peachy99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

i made a WI poster..............................
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpG01-4875007reg.jpg (14.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 12-12-2008, 10:23 PM   #723
Lil Kinz

nessie999 is an unknown quantity at this point

---------- nessie999 added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Heres my idea for a WI shirt.

Last edited by nessie999; 12-12-2008 at 10:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nessie999 is offline Male
Old 12-12-2008, 10:43 PM   #724

webkinheart is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my entry ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled.jpg (113.7 KB, 36 views)
webkinheart is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 11:07 PM   #725
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I have to admit that I am actually nervous *and my fingers are literally shaking* as I enter this! This is so exciting and I really applaud this contest as it is not a random drawing but allowing us to show our creativity in such a fun way!

I had so much fun coming up with different things for this contest. I sat here working in paint for at least two hours! It was so much fun though. I love designing things and what inspired me the most that it is an idea that could actually be implemented here on WI!

---------------

For "Mommy's Little Angels"...

Now, here is my first and top choice (but as I worked hard on it and love it, I am not sure if you will want to do this) I will post a few other options, so I have something in the contest.

These are "long sleeve sleepers" for babies and toddlers (they come in adult sizes too ) and I just think they are too cute and humorous. They could come in many different colors and say that mommy, daddy, sister, brother (whatever the case may be)...is an insider!

These are "bibs" for children, again that come in many different colors, saying varying things! I just supplied a few examples of possibilities.

---------------

Just like in New York...

Doesn't everyone who goes into New York City just HAVE to have the signature tee? You know the one I am talking about! Now, every Insider should have THIS exclusive tee!

---------------

These are my two ideas, one for the kids (this was just something I thought of and couldn't go without posting) and then when I thought of the "New York-Style Tee"...I knew people would love that! I know I would wear it!

----Lily

Thanks again for giving me this opportunity to have so much fun designing!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 11:07 PM   #726

AZ123 is an unknown quantity at this point

, I hope you like mine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Idea.jpg (34.9 KB, 32 views)
AZ123 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 12:13 AM   #727
Lil Kinz
kn627 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my idea: a WI charm
kn627 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 01:12 AM   #728
Wut?

cheekycatluver8 will become famous soon enough

A complete outfir
(oh and please delete the other design)
I HOPE I WIN !!!!
(oh..and those little 's scattered all over a chain is a type of bracelet...like bangles:-D)
cheekycatluver8 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 01:17 AM   #729
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

Please no one laugh. I am not a artist, but thought I would try my shot on this.

How I am imaging the shirt is. On the front having the logo on the left corner pocket area with under it saying insider. Then on the back having something somewhat like this. A scooper with a bunch of throughout the scooper (probably more than what I put in there) shaped like ice cream. I am can not draw hands so even having a hand holding the scooper would be good too. It could have a bowl or not. But I image the 's in the scooper bigger than they are in the picture. The reason being is if you look at the bottom of the picture I image having words written on them of some of the great things why any of us are intrested in. The words in bubble letters, where you can see the word on it, but also see .

Just a idea! Worth a shot!

Old 12-13-2008, 01:37 AM   #730
Wut?

cheekycatluver8 will become famous soon enough

this is 2 more ideas:
Christmas Ornament:
They come in 10 different colors;
red, orange, yellow, green, dark blue, light blue, pink, black, white, and multi-colored.
They Each have a sign and a Certificate(not shown)
Doctor Me Pup:
This is a cute puppy that you can pretend to doctor! You can use the doctor stuffs to make him/her feel better! It has sensors to tell when you are petting, snuggling, or doctoring it! It also come with a certificate(not shown):
NAME~___________
GENDER~__________
DATE PURCHASED~___________
ADOPTED BY~_____________
they also come in TWO DIFFERENT COLORS:
Different Colors of Gold
Different Colors of Brown
and they all have a symbol on their paw
cheekycatluver8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*