Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 12:18 AM   #701
Lil Kinz
mani2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Hi everyone, here is my entry, hope ya'll like it!
Happy Holidays!

its in the attachment!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Gear 12-2008.jpg (20.1 KB, 33 views)
mani2007 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2008, 12:42 AM   #702
Webkinz :)

Not-a-whiner is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my idea.
A novelty license tag for the front of your car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI-front-tag.jpg (67.3 KB, 57 views)
Not-a-whiner is offline Male
Old 12-12-2008, 04:10 AM   #703
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Well, of course, I am a bit stuck on earrings, since I sell them! LOL!

But, how about this design, then on an earring?
Either a plain round with a decal that could be pierced, stud or clip style?

I was not entirely sure if you were talking new designs entirely, or just new items to put them on, so I did a new design, then put that design on an item! : )

My design:

Click the image to open in full size.

And the design on an earring example -

Hope you like it! : )
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 06:53 AM   #704
jingles87 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you guys should make a watch or clock with the WI in it. And they be cheep to make too.
jingles87 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 09:00 AM   #705

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

A WI deck of cards
Here is an idea I thought that is useful for any one of any age. I left the background color white but you could have any color you wanted there.

Last edited by MetalMama; 12-13-2008 at 05:07 PM..
MetalMama is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 09:58 AM   #706
justacat89
Gift Guru

justacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if anybody has submitted this idea yet (because I haven't read through all the entries and sure don't envy you guys for having to make this choice ) but I went to a Christmas party Wednesday and I got a headband with 2 santa heads that "bobbed"/bounced over the headband (and there have been others that had mistletoe, lights, etc. - they are attached to springs that are attached to the headband and when you move your head they bounce around) so for my entry I think it would be cool to have a headband with 2 WI logos that lit up and bobbed on the top of the headband.

Good luck to all the participants and thanks for having yet another cool contest!
Old 12-12-2008, 11:46 AM   #707

28andcounting! has a spectacular aura about

Click the image to open in full size.WI tatoos! there could be a ton of other types of these tatoos too. here is just an example. (temporary tatoos)
28andcounting! is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 11:47 AM   #708
izzytish
Gift Guru

poohbear74 will become famous soon enough

Hello, I don't know how to draw my idea on the computer and than post it here, so I will just explain it to you. You can put the WI logo on anything, but I think you should change the color of the WI for each holiday. These are my examples.......(starting with the begining of the year)
1. Valentines Day- The W either white with pink hearts in it or Pink with red hearts in it.
2. St. Patricks Day- White with green shamrocks in it.
3. Independence Day- Red and white stripes inside the W with little blue stars in it.
4. Holloween- Black with little orange punpkins.
5.Thanksgiving- Orange with little black or brown pilgram hats.
6. Christmas- Candy cane style or christmas lights wrapped around the W.
7. Hanukkah-Blue and white
8. Maybe even Earth Day with little planets inside the W.

So this way every shirt is differant, everyone can collect all the differant styles and holidays. Or you can change the colors around for any holiday and work together to make each Holiday unique and new, so every time you put out a new shirt, necklace, slippers, hat, ECT. Everyone will want the NEW WI colored Logo!!

Poohbear74 Member Forever

OK, I am going to try and put a picture I drew on here. well, I drew it and than took a pic with my camera. These are just drafts, and my camera takes really bad pics.
you can click on the picture to make it bigger.
PICT1586.JPG
Valentines Day
PICT1585.JPG
St. Patricks Day
PICT1587.JPG
4th of July
PICT1584.JPG
Christmas
PICT1594.JPG
Holloween
PICT1582.JPG
Earth Day & Spring
You can even spell out insider or just make the I differant colors or to match the W.......

Last edited by poohbear74; 12-12-2008 at 07:06 PM..
poohbear74 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 12:59 PM   #709
Ashdyre
Gifted

Ashdyre has a spectacular aura about

I just got a new computer so i don't know how to scan and upload pictures... so try and use your imagination to picture this!

---> but a lot bigger cause it's a mouse pad!

But not any ordinary mousepad... one that's cut out in the shape of the WI instead of just being square

And it would come with a sticker to put on your mouse too so it matches
Old 12-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #710
JBCherry is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope I did this right! I never posted an image before! My idea is for the plush. A sleeping bag and coordinating pillow that holds the code tag for the pet.

(The logo is on the pillow and sleeping bag and also on the sleeping bag it says, "Proud to be an insider!")
Attached Images
File Type: bmpWI Design Contest.bmp (308.5 KB, 34 views)
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*