Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 04:41 PM   #601
Wut?
Webkinz :)

cheekycatluver8 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

i have made up....
WI JEWELRY SET!!!!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
cheekycatluver8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #602
ColemanGal
Gifted

ColemanGal will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I was thinking this design for pretty much any kind of clothing.

ColemanGal is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #603

horserider24/7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will get a pic of mine. But my idea is a wi magazine!!!!!!!! I will try to get pics and stuff!!!!!
horserider24/7 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #604
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Wow, . This is SUCH an amazing contest! SO MANY PEOPLE entered! You're getting a lot of collaboration! Everyone seems to really love this website. I found it out only about 7 months ago and only recently have I become very interested in it. Just WOW!! Anyway, I mostly wanted to wish everyone good luck. There's not enough encouragement from many of the people who entered! I THINK YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #605
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

californiax24 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #606
ejoy23 is on a distinguished road

Here is my entry, its a WI travel mug
ejoy23 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #607
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

wow 606 posts already!
bigduck is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #608
ferr6

GDRoxUrButtOff is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys. I was thinking like a checkered collection. Here is one I made with black and white checkered stuff. I was thinking I could get like bright colors, but i think this would do for now.
The Checkered Shirt
wi shirt design checkered.jpg

It could be like bracelets and stuff. Hope you like it,

GDRoxUrButtOff

P.S. I might be posting more.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:14 PM   #609
Bradley627 is an unknown quantity at this point

:cs:

---------- Bradley627 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

:cmunk:I have a design but it won't post.

Last edited by Bradley627; 12-09-2008 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-09-2008, 05:24 PM   #610
I want to be an actr

westiegirl13 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Attachment 153788
Here's my Idea!!! It's a WI backpack for anything!!! Big for books or small for webkinz!!! It's your contest!!! There's WI on the straps. I thought it would be a nice touch.

Last edited by westiegirl13; 06-22-2010 at 08:20 PM..
westiegirl13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*