Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 09:36 AM   #581
wenhdycutie
Webkinz :)

mumble23455 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

here is my idea WI Jeans!!!

Hope you like it! my username is mumble23455
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Jeans.jpg (45.8 KB, 30 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 09:44 AM   #582
hamsterpeach5
Lil Kinz
hamsterpeach5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

How about a WEBKINZINSIDER TRASH CAN OR HAMPER? HUH? YEA, FOR YOUR TRASH OR DIRTY CLOTHES! YOU HEARD IT! Hope you like! I will give the Magical Retriever to my sister for Christmas if I win.

Click the image to open in full size. Large Garbage Can

Click the image to open in full size. Small Garbage Can

Click the image to open in full size. Hamper

Thanks for a great contest Justin and Wendy!
hamsterpeach5 is offline Male
Old 12-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #583
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

Here is a tube sock that I decorated. Hope you like it! (See attachment)

tube_sock.png
yingxi is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 11:45 AM   #584
♥ my

Sweeney Todd has a spectacular aura about

webkinzinsiderblanket.bmp

This is just a simple fleece blanket with the WI logo stitched in the corner.

*click to make the pic bigger*
Sweeney Todd is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #585
Rock Lee pwns

INDiGO SHOCK is on a distinguished road

this is what i came up with i LOVE baseball caps but if you made beanies that would rock too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpginsider.jpg (22.9 KB, 19 views)
Old 12-09-2008, 12:07 PM   #586
MonkeyGirl41

MonkeyGirl41 is on a distinguished road

My idea is also a lanyard. I came up with the idea days ago but couldn't find a good picture to use. So, oh, well. When I get it done I'll go ahead and post it even though someone beat me to it. (btw, great job with that! )

~MG
Old 12-09-2008, 12:11 PM   #587
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Not sure if anyone has posted one of these yet, but how about a simple yet useful

FRIDGE MAGNET OR MOUSE PAD!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 12-09-2008, 12:57 PM   #588
NPandy is an unknown quantity at this point

How about a baseball cap with your logo and the words, "Are you on the inside?"

Sorry, I have no idea how to make a picture...
Old 12-09-2008, 01:06 PM   #589
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

How about playing cards with WI logo on the backs?

Maybe even WI drawings instead of the jack, king and queen faces.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:09 PM   #590

bwicker is an unknown quantity at this point

Use the expression "WI Believe!" on your shirts and other products.
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*