Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 10:24 PM   #561
Farglesword
Webkinz :)

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

My idea for new Webkinz Insider gear is a lanyard tagged with the image. Lanyards are great because anyone can use them, and they are used for many purposes as well. Lots of people use them to hold their keys, USB flash drives, and even just for style. They can go around your neck or just in your pocket.

Lanyards are versatile, relatively cheap, and are not specific to any group of people.

Here are a couple pictures of my prototype:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Farglesword; 12-08-2008 at 10:31 PM..
Farglesword is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 10:34 PM   #562
Lil Kinz
piratemeatball is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my idea, Have different colored shirts and put the wi insignia on with the fur, like the animals. You could even shape them. Just an idea, this I don't have a picture of, I can't bring myself to hurt a webkinz, but at the webkinz factories, it would also be a good way to use all the extra scraps and have less waste.
piratemeatball is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #563
hs0

jinxks is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is mine. If my image does not show up here is what it is: The road sign for food then the road sign for bed or sleep and then the WI logo, so it is eat, sleep, WI.

Good luck everyone and thanks for this chance to win such a cool prize.
jinxks is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 10:45 PM   #564
Mika

bluewing110 is just really nicebluewing110 is just really nice

Sorry, my computer wont upload the photo, so, it's a gray hoodie that says on the front: Do YOU have the inside scoop? back says: I do, because I went to WI.

Last edited by bluewing110; 01-21-2009 at 09:18 AM..
bluewing110 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 11:03 PM   #565
Gifted

Bishsticks will become famous soon enough

Here's my entry. It could be a new T-shirt design, but I do like the idea of a binder. A lot of us like to print out our adoption certificates, and a binder would be a good place to store them. The artwork is the best I can do, but I wanted to do something that represented Webkinz Insider as a global community, since there are so many people from all over the world on here.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:20 PM   #566
jenmike95 is on a distinguished road

Here goes (I have to at least try even though the great ideas are gone!)

An inflatable WI Beach Ball - can be used by boys, girls, young and old, is inexpensive to ship (so could be a gift with purchase) and is just plain fun!

Thanks for the contest!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI_beach_ball.jpg (8.3 KB, 14 views)
Old 12-08-2008, 11:33 PM   #567
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Hi! What a terrific idea for a contest! Justin & Wendy, you folks are so clever!

Well, here is my idea. I suggest playing cards with WI on the back, something like this:

Then I thought it would be cool to jazz up the face cards a bit, with the aces being administrators, kings being gift coaches, queens being gift gurus, and jacks being gift trainees. Don't really know how to draw that here, but the pictures could be similar to real playing cards with just the names being different. ("Ace Administrator", "King Gift Coach", "Queen Gift Guru", & "Jack Gift Trainee"...something like that.) You could even have as the jokers! If you wanted to get really creative you could use the smileys as suits, too (e.g. ) or as the king, queen, & jack faces. Anyway, that's my idea. Hope you like it!

Thanks for the opportunity to submit to this contest!

Take care,
klb1010
klb1010 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #568
diapertrainer is an unknown quantity at this point

How about a video game for X-box, Wii, or other video game systems. The WI logo can act like Pac-man and chase all the Webkinz around and collect them. Retired Webkinz earn more points then new ones. You can collect clothing and other items for power boosts and the bad thnigs can be items that are not Webkinz related, like other stuffed animal collectables. Bouns rounds could include various learning items, similar to those found on WW like Quizzie's or Ms. Birdy's assistant, lunchroom letters, etc. Not really sure how to sketch or draw that, but that's my idea. Hope you like it.

Diapertrainer
diapertrainer is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #569
PocketAces27
Gift Guru

PocketAces27 is on a distinguished road

I think a USB Smart Button makes perfect sense for the site. It will allows users to show off WI pride with the button on your desk or computer stand, and will be functional at the same time with one click auto access to the site. One push and WI is up on your screen in your favorite browser. With a site as large as this they can be had for a wholesale price that benefits both WI as well as the memeber, who will both get a great ans useful product for a great price. They have several styles and companies that make them, one mock up is below but I think it would be a fantasic idea!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgusbwi.jpg (26.3 KB, 15 views)
Old 12-09-2008, 02:13 AM   #570
cutelilpandabear
Lil Kinz
f0reveradancer is an unknown quantity at this point

insider hoodie i thought it would be really cool if you could getthe light green to glow in the dark but if that is not possible its ok Click the image to open in full size.
cutelilpandabear
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*