Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 10:28 AM   #511
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZFUNDAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

We would like to enter the idea for a cell phone cover done in the Wi rainbow colors with the WI logo in a circle on top and the words be an Insider on the bottom!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI ENTRY.JPG (11.1 KB, 17 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 10:52 AM   #512
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

A WI magnet.
Click the image to open in full size.
Desigher is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 11:03 AM   #513
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

this is a good idea because everyone needs something to put there stuff in and you can take them anywhere and when people see them they will be like wow what does that say and then they will read it

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34zkpoo&s=4
u have to go to the link cause the pic is not working on here when i attach it

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 12-08-2008 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: added picture for you
Old 12-08-2008, 11:04 AM   #514
girlzrule184 is on a distinguished road

okay so my idea is WI mitten/gloves(its up to you guys). im going to try to attach a picture, but just incase it doesnt work they would come in all color(and for holidays there could be like christmas red and green ones or for like valentines day pink and red). now i hope this isnt two ideas, because its reallyjst to show u what saying u could do. yyou could either put i'm no longer and outsider on like the left glove and then on he right glove ...Im an insider and then a WI logo on the bottom or like i said its the same phrase only you could put im no longer and outsider on the front and im an insider on the back(palm i mean).
Attached Images
File Type: jpggloves.jpg (34.2 KB, 27 views)
girlzrule184 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 11:10 AM   #515

Notenoughtime is on a distinguished road

Hopefully I am attaching this correctly. If not I will describe it. I think a birthday banner would be awesome. Create them so they can be personalized for the kids. Every child loves to be the center of attention and all the girls and boys will want to know where they can get a banner like that and want to know about the site. its a sure win. These cost normally on the internet for about $15 and would be a great sorce of adverstisement, directly marketing the ages you want to reach.

Notenoughtime.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi birthday banner.jpg (64.4 KB, 24 views)
Old 12-08-2008, 11:27 AM   #516
whitelaw
Gift Guru

whitelaw is on a distinguished road

reversable T shirts,outside mutible muticolored WI's inside mutible muticolored insider's. no bigger than 1 inch each so that you have to get close to read them!!

---------- whitelaw added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

also it will look almost gyometric farther out?understand?

Last edited by whitelaw; 12-08-2008 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-08-2008, 12:02 PM   #517
tati020997
tati020997 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default WI magnets

I think Magnets would be just awesome. I personally love magnets. You can stick them anywhere you want! On lockers, refrigerators, white boards...etc.

tati020997 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 12:05 PM   #518
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

iron-on patch:
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 12:09 PM   #519

awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

i hope you like it! i worked hard on it.

awesome contest by the way!
awsome is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 12:10 PM   #520
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

How about a Webkinz Insider charm? You can put it on your Webkinz Charm Forest bracelet or necklace, or another brand of necklace or bracelet.
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*