Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #491
jrios4412
Webkinz :)

jrios4412 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Alright well this is my entry trying to keep it simple yet entertaining, also thinking that the words could possibly be different colors or kind of rainbow like the WI logo
Attached Images
File Type: jpghoodyback3.jpg (19.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpghoody front2.jpg (16.6 KB, 27 views)
jrios4412 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #492
Gift Trainee

Kaya is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

This is my WI Insider Quilt. Hope you like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI quilt.jpg (133.0 KB, 30 views)
Old 12-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #493

pink_luver296 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's mine!! WI Nail polish!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
pink_luver296 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:14 PM   #494

CoffeeRules is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Earrings!!!!!
The wabkinz insider logo on the earrings.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:14 PM   #495
Lil Kinz
ALIYARA is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ALIYARA
My idea is for a skin for a laptop, mp3 or cell phone. It could be sized to fit any of them. The picture I have is a laptop skin. I am having problems attaching the photo, so I will just post this idea and try to add the photo again later.
ALIYARA is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 11:08 PM   #496
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Thumbs up Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

How about the Band Bracelets like the "Live Strong" ones,in a uni*** color so boys & girls can wear them! I would love to wear one! They are flexable,they can fit over most Webkinz necks,and can be worn in water,etc without the fear of getting ruined!

Thankyou for this contest! My daughter and i love it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgContest bracelet.jpg (6.9 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by ChrissyW; 12-08-2008 at 05:46 PM..
Old 12-07-2008, 11:27 PM   #497
Lil Kinz
dalena1 is an unknown quantity at this point

How about a deck of WI playing cards?
dalena1 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 12:11 AM   #498
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I was thinking a bed room outfit,** blanket, pillow shams and pillow cases and also also a curtain for the window . I think adding in a bed skirt and maybe a nice rug and they could be the coolist on the block~

**in the pictures is the blanket the pillow sham and the window treatment
Attached Images
File Type: jpgblanket.jpg (39.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpgpillow case.jpg (82.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpgWI.JPG (45.2 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by cybercin823; 12-08-2008 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: needed to explain
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 12:20 AM   #499
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Here is my submission.
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 12:26 AM   #500

webkinz bat is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that you should have a Webkinz Insider guide book. That has every thing webkinz and how to use your site and up load pictures and stuff. So you can help people like me who are not computer wiz's. Hope you like it . Thank you !
webkinz bat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*