Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 08:32 PM   #481
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Okay -- I know you cannot enter twice, so this is NOT my entry. Really the credit should go to Tigeress3 and sno4270 for their funny idea for a discussion thread (so if this wins, give the prize to them). Maybe everyone of the top ten entries could get a little prize too ... just an idea.

Again, back of a t-shirt, any kind of t-shirt:

Top Ten Ways to Know You're a WW Addict:

1. pick ideas from her thread
2. you get the idea, pick best ten entries
10. put the best one at the end

the Prescription for your Addiction
Come Inside!

Last edited by Shanti; 12-09-2008 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: another thread found about WW addicts
Shanti is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 08:33 PM   #482
Call me Katie!
Webkinz :)

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

A blue tee.
Front: WI in the center of chest. Under "WI" it would say "LUVER" as if to say "WI luver."

Back: In the middle it would say "One big Insider family" and at the bottom it would say "webkinzinsider.com.- you an Insider?"
cookiemouse333 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 08:34 PM   #483

khkinzmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I scrolled through several pages and didn't see this yet, sorry if someone else already entered it. How about WI Polo shirts. I love them. Could be assorted colors and mens and womens styles. Even long sleeved for winter.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #484
Beast
Gifted

Nat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe there could be some Webkinz Insider Pens and/or Pencils that say webkinzinsider on them, or maybe an iPod or cell phone case with the WI logo and some images on them. Stickers would also be fun!

I would make pictures on paint, but I am not very artistic.
Nat85 is offline Male
Old 12-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #485
Yes, I am
Gifted

texasgirl11 has a spectacular aura about

ok my idea is wi notebooks (not sure if anyone has done this yet)

the inside could look like this

and the outside like this:

it could also come in different colors like these maybe

texasgirl11 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 09:38 PM   #486
Call me Chicky!

ChickPea will become famous soon enough

What about a WI tote bag?

z.png

You could change the bag colour if you wanted to.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #487
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

This is the front:
This is the back:
Also, the WI can be the logo!

EDIT: It comes in different colors too!
Bri

Last edited by itzmebri33; 12-07-2008 at 09:46 PM..
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #488
Cheeky Cats Are So
Gifted

moo7982 has a spectacular aura about

I thought and thought, but i finally came ( trumpet ) Band Aid !!!!
The Ban aid can be clear or water proof i dont care so i just used a standard Band Aid.

U can use it when you get hurt or ( i know they're a lot of of moms here ) if your kids get hurt, another option if a nurse or teacher wants to use them for little kids im sure they will get a kick at of it.

Last edited by moo7982; 12-07-2008 at 09:57 PM..
moo7982 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #489
FISH6754
JellyBeanGirl67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG] http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vdzg3d&s=4

JellyBeanGirl67 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #490
Lil Kinz
ALIYARA is an unknown quantity at this point

My idea is for a skin for a laptop, mp3 or cell phone. It could be sized to fit any of them. The picture I have is a laptop skin. I am having problems attaching the photo, so I will just post this idea and try to add the photo again later.
ALIYARA is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*