Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #461
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my entry. It's a WI Beach Bag Combo which features a beach bag, a towel, and a water bottle. Sorry that the water bottle is so small, but it does have WI on it. Anyway, the colors it would come in are pink, purple, blue, green, and red. In the pic it is shown as red. I hope you like my entry, WI! Thanks for the GREAT contest!

EDIT: BTW the back of the bag says More than a webstie. A community.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by iluvwebkinz414; 12-07-2008 at 09:00 PM..
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 05:01 PM   #462
Lil Kinz
puppykin89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my idea make lunchboxes pencils and other school supples
puppykin89 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 05:06 PM   #463
Lil Kinz
Woofpuppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

---------- Woofpuppy added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

thats mine WI bouncey balls

Last edited by Woofpuppy; 12-07-2008 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Woofpuppy is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #464
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

What I think we need is a mobile application, so that those of us who are completely Webkinz Insider-addicted are not forced to go cold turkey when real life intervenes, and we have to leave our computers behind.

Hence my idea: WiPhone, the Apple iPhone mobile Webkinz Insider app. (This will perhaps hold us until Ganz comes out with a mobile Webkinz application, as surely they will... since it certainly appears they copy everything you folks do on WI!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWiPhone.jpg (104.5 KB, 26 views)
derring do is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #465
Gift Trainee

*July Jewl* has a spectacular aura about

A WI picture frame for you and your favorite webkinz!!!
Hope you like it !!!
*July Jewl* is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #466
Jacob Black is my

aquamarine101 will become famous soon enough

My entry is a basic ad to put on other websites. It could also be a logo or bumper sticker for WI. It says "WI.... Are you connected?" with hearts surrounding the laptop image. I wish the best of luck to all of my fellow WI friends competing against me and I'd like to thank the Mods and Admins reading all of these entries. Thank you so much for these monthly contests.
Attached Images
File Type: gifLAPTOP IS AWESOME.gif (157.8 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by aquamarine101; 12-07-2008 at 05:38 PM..
aquamarine101 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 05:45 PM   #467

reneexo is on a distinguished road

my idea was a ornament. i was thinking, since its the holidays, what better way to fill up you're christmas tree with a ornament?
my ornament features pets all holding hands around a christmas tree and it says come share the holidays with .
good luck to everyone!!!
p.s sorry if this is anyone elses idea, i was just drawing it all day and i never checked!

Last edited by reneexo; 12-08-2008 at 03:35 PM..
reneexo is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #468
Guess what?! Imma
Gift Guru

Mindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to all

Mindy98 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 06:25 PM   #469
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Here is my idea:
A mouse pad:

The letters could be rainbow colored, & the 'WI' would be the logo.
thanks for having a great contest!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 06:41 PM   #470
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

I'm thinking webkinzinsider decks of cards, just blue with the wi symbol. The jokers could be bunny clowns, unless the bunny clowns are included in trademarks of ganz
Flairfive is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*