Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #451
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here's my enteree (sorry about the spelling) If you make it could come in any colors, the writing might be able to come in the color that matches the jacket. It could come with a hood. (if you wanted it to that is)

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #452
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Hey !
I don't really have great computer artistic skills
So I'll just explain everything and make an example !

Here's my idea > > > A WI 'movie' poster !

Something like this : : :

NOW PLAYING
At A Computer Near You

Are
You
An
Insider?

Get the breaking news !
One great community

That's just an example. It's like a movie poster, but WI themed !
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:27 PM   #453
♥Jessica♥

Here's mine, I think a nice squishy mousepad would be cool. I know I haven't been here long, but i do know that I love it here.

Sorry I'm not that artistic... Paint isn't the easiest program to use, Lol!
Old 12-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #454
MysticRDS

MysticRDS is on a distinguished road

Hoodie design.

Just in case you can't read it, it says:
Don't be left in the dark.
WI
Become an "Insider"
Attached Images
File Type: jpgInsider.jpg (156.3 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by MysticRDS; 12-07-2008 at 04:53 PM..
MysticRDS is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #455
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Just a new T-shirt with a slogan...
Webkinz Insiders are 'In-The-Know' Are You? Be 'In The Know'
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #456
goebisme is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there should be a stationary set, with the WI logo on the bottom and the picture from the home page on the top, like this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwistationary.jpg (103.2 KB, 22 views)
goebisme is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:52 PM   #457
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

My submission is: matching gel pad and wrist rest!!
Thank you for hosting another wonderful contest.

EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:54 PM   #458
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

How about a variety of solid colored bean bag chairs with the logo stitched onto them? Lets see if this will show.. ****************/?bj0ln8wg9k Good luck everyone!

I'm not sure why I can't get these to show....

Last edited by EHeinze5; 12-07-2008 at 04:59 PM..
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #459
ally is 2 legit 4 ur

OFFIE has a spectacular aura about

my entree is a computer moniter sticker to go on the out side of the moniter, around the screen. it would say WI and have pics of webbies, like the home bar!
OFFIE is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #460
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

Here is my entry: a WI travel backpack! Hope I win! Enjoy! :-) Thanks for hosting such a great contest!
I love WI so much! It's been a year since I joined and I loved it ever since! Thanks again! :-)

Last edited by koalagirl242; 12-12-2008 at 12:28 PM..
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*