Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #431
oo Hoo! I'm A
Gift Guru

Piglet is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Hello, here's my entry for the contest.

Here's the front of the merchandise (shirt, pants, sweater, water bottle etc.)

Click the image to open in full size.

And here's the back.

The logo is supposed to be "Super WI" kind of like "Superman"
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 01:54 PM   #432
I'm a dancer!♥
Webkinz :)

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Good luck to everyone else!
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 01:56 PM   #433
♥Call me Qt

QtPieSarah will become famous soon enough

wi_bear.jpgI did a WI bear. he's very rainbow-y like the WI logo. so I hope you like him. I thought he was cute.
QtPieSarah is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 01:57 PM   #434
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Lightbulb Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

This is my entry! WI backpacks, so everybody at school can see you love WI, and you can bring a little part of WI with you everywhere.
They could come in these two colors. Or more if you want. You could maybe print the member's username on WI onto there backpack for a little extra money.
PS this is only one entry- I'm just showing you two colors of it. If it counts as two entries please just judge the first backpack.

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 12-07-2008 at 02:05 PM..
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 01:57 PM   #435
tjnez

Here is my entry. What girl doesn't like to do fun things with their hair? The 'WI' logo is attached to a snap clip barrette and also attached is a synthetic rainbow hair fall. Add some flair to your hair!

Old 12-07-2008, 01:59 PM   #436
Lil Kinz
SPARKEL12998 is an unknown quantity at this point

WHAT ABOUT A WI CALANDER
SPARKEL12998 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 02:10 PM   #437

kinz kid 8.2 is on a distinguished road

Stuffed Amimals!!! They have collars with WI on them and come in lot's of different animals. This one happens to be a fox because I was making an outline for a pet and that is what it most looked like

Oh darnit! Ignore the thing beneath it. I forgot to erase it

Old 12-07-2008, 02:50 PM   #438
I have over 150

daisyrockgirl will become famous soon enough

My idea is a webkinz insider christmas stocking I did a mousepad idea on paint lastnight and I was about to post it on here but someone already did a mousepad.... Oh well.... ANyways, here's my idea! I think it's a little better than my first. I drew the webkinz insider picture myself If anyone already did this, I did not copy.Click the image to open in full size.
daisyrockgirl is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 03:02 PM   #439

kinz dude is an unknown quantity at this point

WI Alarm Clocks / Watches

My entry is WI Alarm Clocks / Watches. I think they would be very useful.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI Alarm Clocks & Watches.jpg (27.9 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by kinz dude; 12-07-2008 at 03:16 PM..
Old 12-07-2008, 03:06 PM   #440
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Ok, A Customizable Tee~Shirt. You Can Put in YOUR WI User name. For example i printed my User name in Green Because im GG, GC get Purple, Mods- Blue, Admins- Red, Everyone else- Black.
And Then the Proud WI Member on the Front Middle.

Thanks sooo Much for a great contest!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*