Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 10:23 AM   #401
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I think a screen saver computer program (for purchase) that scrolls through many different graphics would be great.

Screen suggestions:

WI is never Full
The WI logo

And, A customizing option: You could offer virtual pictures of all or most all the pets and let the buyer select the ones they want up to a preset number, that will download and be part of the screen saver. Once a month, add the new pets to the database and allow an option to re-customize their selections for free or a small fee. And, if they want more pictures, charge a little for each additional selection.

Last edited by PinkSlicky; 12-07-2008 at 01:41 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 10:36 AM   #402
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Hi! First off, I would like to thank all the mods and admins for hosting this contest!

Now here's my entry, WI wrist bands! Like the sweat bands you wear on your wrists. I'm only posting one, but maybe you could make a pink one for girls and a blue one for boys. You don't have to. Just a suggestion. Well, here it is:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI wristband.jpg (8.0 KB, 6 views)
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #403
Webkinz :)

mycatmario is an unknown quantity at this point

here is my idea . Comfy flannel PJs . The top will have the Large WI logo on the front and the pants will have small WI logos scattered all over .
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinzinsider.JPG (34.6 KB, 12 views)
mycatmario is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:48 AM   #404

grizzly5555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nevermind this one is mine!

wi contest!.jpg
Old 12-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #405
auntshashee

auntshashee is an unknown quantity at this point

here is my entry to try and win
the magical retriever webkinz.

( I Hope You Like My Entry )
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz insider picture.jpg (33.6 KB, 35 views)
auntshashee is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 11:03 AM   #406
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

a calcuator saying: You can count on WI!
it's the best I can do, LOL. its not a winner..... i hope it is
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 11.png (62.0 KB, 24 views)
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 12-07-2008, 11:12 AM   #407
cocosmommy13
cocosmommy13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my entry. It's a Dress. The dress is for most pets. Underwater bearing pets also, and birds. The reason I choose to make a dress, is because: The Webkinz don't have many dresses, so I though about making a limited edition one! You may change the logo, to the real one. I couldn't find the greatest colors, you can change them a bit lower-toned if you like. If you acctualy make it. , Thanks for your time, to look at my entry!
Old 12-07-2008, 11:14 AM   #408
nikole1826
nikole18 is an unknown quantity at this point

hope you like it
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebk sder.JPG (50.8 KB, 32 views)
Old 12-07-2008, 11:15 AM   #409
czarny3
Gifted

leaper is on a distinguished road

Here is my entry-
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWI shirt.jpg (20.3 KB, 28 views)
leaper is offline Male
Old 12-07-2008, 11:15 AM   #410
ashswebkinz1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

I worked really hard on this hope you enjoy it! the contest ends on my birthday! so i really want to win! It could be birthday present i'm turning *age removed*

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Ashes/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Ashes/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Ashes/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Ashes/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Ashes/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Ashes/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg[/IMG] *email removed* The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:

wi rocks

Please do not post your age or email address. --FIA

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Ashley thank you so much WI love you!

Last edited by FIA; 12-07-2008 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: .
ashswebkinz1997 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*