Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 09:30 AM   #391
~Philip~
Gift Guru

grangerpup will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

It supposed to be a charm to go on the charm bracelets.
Attached Images
File Type: pngWI.png (561 Bytes, 120 views)
grangerpup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 09:31 AM   #392
m7i7r7a7n7d7a
Webkinz :)

hollistergirl37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

ok i tried to fix it

here is the new one

Well it is still terrible. ugh, will i ever figure it out?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz sticker.jpg (27.5 KB, 22 views)
hollistergirl37 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 09:38 AM   #393
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by scienter
Here is my entry. Some notes: I wanted the WI to be like what you have here on the website but I couldn't figure out how to do the rainbow effect on the WI text. Also, I wanted the WI a little bigger and the stars a little smaller so that the WI is larger than the stars.

the text in the stars say: fun, forums, contests, info, trading

thanks for the fun contest
oops, I didn't say what gear: I would love to see bumper stickers and a tshirt with this design
scienter is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 09:47 AM   #394

Erinspider is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have photoshopish software either. Here is my idea for a cool hoodie:

Front: Wouldn't you like to be a WIugger too?

Back: WWW.WebkinzInsider.com
Join the Webkinz Insider Users Group
Erinspider is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 09:49 AM   #395
Lil Kinz
andjane is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont have paint or anything like that to design gear but i would like it to be somthing about our community with most of the pets that us members like i am new to so i would like to say a big HI have at least 28 webkinz pets i am loking for a bunny chair i love rabbits and at the moment i have a cloud machine .:cmunk:there is so meany pets i like i want them all on a t shirt or a warter prof bag it would be so cool ! good luck to all of you
andjane is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:06 AM   #396

Jean6543 is an unknown quantity at this point

A black shirt with right in the middle says "GOT INSIDER" or "GOT WI"
Jean6543 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:06 AM   #397
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.

my id is a pencil holder cup thing. it can go in your computer rooom, office, anywhere! and it will remind you about WI
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:10 AM   #398
I'm a PC and I'm
Gifted

coolcat528 is a jewel in the roughcoolcat528 is a jewel in the rough

A WI Bumper sticker:
If it doen't show up It's a white oval with WI in black on it. And under WI it says webkinzinsider.com.
coolcat528 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:12 AM   #399
step away from the

PalsForever has a spectacular aura about

What about a WI bumper sticker!!! You could put them on your car and show everyone that you're a dedicated WI user! Here is my design!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBumper Sticker.jpg (14.6 KB, 20 views)
PalsForever is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:16 AM   #400
snowbunny9990 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I made some clothes here
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*