Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 12:35 AM   #371
Lil Kinz
kittylover45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

here is my picture of the t-shirt!Picture of T-Shirt.jpg
kittylover45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 12:58 AM   #372
peppergirl11
Webkinz :)

PrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

Here is my idea:

A Blanket that says" I`m An Insider" on the front and on the back"" and it could have little WI logos on each corner and it could be Yellow,Blue and light green checkers or stripes or anything you want it to be!

---------- PrettyinPink12 added 4 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and i hope i win, but i doubt it..... i never win anything

Last edited by PrettyinPink12; 12-07-2008 at 12:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PrettyinPink12 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 01:25 AM   #373
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Here's mine!
I love WI and I would be sooooo happy if this got to be a item avalible to the entire world!
You would have a webkinz on 1 side and the WI logo on the other side!

~mm
Click the image to open in full size.
minimaid is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 03:10 AM   #374
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

NOTICE TO JUDGES!! It says stuff about Kisses for your Kinz PJs, well those are now gone. Now it's simply the material and stuff the same as how i wrote it as, and it is all Kinz Cruncher PJs. It comes in sizes/shapes for both genders as I said, and something major that you have to realise: IT IS A PACK. WHEN PEOPLE (IF I WIN) WILL ORDER IT ONLINE, IT COMES AS A PACK AND A PACK ONLY. THANKS FOR THE UNDERSTANDING! I ONLY HAVE 2 KINZ, SO I'D LIKE TO ADD ONE TO THEIR FAMILY. THE MAGICAL RETRIEVER SOUNDS FAB!!!!!!!!

Hey! It's Ciara here with my idea! I spent a whole day thinking about how this could work PURRFECTLY... I'll take the time to thoroughly describe what was going through my head!
>>>>>>>
Well, for Kisses for your Kinz PJs, I thought that it could be more of a girly design. These PJs cannot come in mens sizes or anything, but they can go from toddler (or baby even) to adult and they should be able to fit even larger women. The Kisses for your Kinz blanket goes with the PJs. No matter what size you order (speaking about the PJs) you'll still get a blanket of the same size which can fit a large bed and would be made of comfy cotton-ish soft (must be VERY soft lol) material to keep you warm. It comes with a pillow so that the nights when you're going for a sleepover at your friends house and you want to play on Webkinz, you can always snuggle up to the soft pillow which should be the same material as the blanket. As for the logos, I would like them to be soft. Just to note, I'd like the back of the PJ top to say woke me up! as to not make it seem like it's going to make you sleepy... Well, that's obvious. For the slippers, they should be silk near the toes and cashmere sort of everywhere else.
>>>>>>>
For the Kinz Crusher PJs, those should come in mens and womens sizes and shapes. For a mens PJ set, I'd like the top to be a tee rather than a tank top. The sleeves would be purple polka dots. A little un-manly, yes, but still comfy and warm. I'd like it to come in all sizes just the same. Every detail such as the fabrics and stuff should be the same as above. Same for the back of the PJ top.
>>>>>>>
Can't forget about your ebkinz!!! :husky:< Thanks Ciara!! ) "You're welcome, Snowfall... hehe, that was my husky..." Anyhow... For the webkinz, you get the same outfit you ordered for only 5$ more! (Well, the price is up to you.) You can choose the other outfit for your ebkinz instead too. The only differences with the outfit is that it's obviously much tinier, and it doesn't come with little slippers. That would be cute but I don't think it's needed. On the back it should read: My owner is crazy!
>>>>>>>
Hopefully, you'll like my PJ design! I worked hard on it and I'm sure you can see that I wrote a lot about it. I only wrote that to help you see what is going through my head. The key points are soft, comfy and fun! Thanks a lot for creating this contest !! I referred my friend!! She entered!! smellymelly911 is my friend on here! I wish you ALL a really Merry X-Mas and same for your
ebkinz!!! Joyeux Noel (in english that's Merry Christmas... it's french!! ) And DON'T FORGET EVERYONE... HAVE FUN AND TRY YOUR HARDEST, PLUS GOOD LUCK!!

THANKS A LOT! THANKS A LOT! THANKS A LOT! THANKS A LOT! THANKS A LOT! THANKS A LOT!

Last edited by dizzyfish101; 03-11-2009 at 01:51 AM..
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 03:15 AM   #375
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Oh by the way, this is not two designs or anything. It's just so that people can choose. It's kind of like if people make one hat red and they said you can have red or blue. If this isn't OK, please tell me!! I don't want to get disqualified!! I'll choose one if needed. THANKS AGAIN!!! BE SURE TO TELL ME CAUSE I WORKED ON THE OUTFIT ALLLLL DAY!! lol!! Thanks!! Byebye!!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 03:48 AM   #376
Lil Kinz

Nazbaht is an unknown quantity at this point

WI christmas card
HERE'S WISHING HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OUR INSIDERS
MAY YOUR DAYS BE FILLED WITH LOVE AND LAUGHTER
AND YOUR HEARTS BE FILLED WITH PEACE AND JOY
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE INSIDE TRACK TO THIS WONDERLAND OF TOYS

:rdr:

--------------------------------------
Nazbaht is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:46 AM   #377

rug300 is an unknown quantity at this point

My idea is a Webkinz Insider Mouse Pad. I was trying to think of something everyone can use anytime, while they were on Webkinz Insider looking at the Mouse Pad

Hope You Like It
Attached Images
File Type: pngWI.png (47.9 KB, 39 views)
Old 12-07-2008, 06:14 AM   #378
Lil Kinz
PhoenixAshley is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning! Took a long time to read all of this thread to make sure no one has the same idea I have:

WI Widget Software

I'm sure some (most?) of us are familiar with Vista's sidebar and the wonderful applications we can place there. At the moment, I'm using my virtual sticky pad to keep track of my stars and gems. The WI Widget Software could give us a virtual book to keep track of these items, alongside where we can most commonly find them. For additional help, it could link back to specific threads that are deemed 'official WI guides' here. This would be REALLY helpful because in order to remember where I find stuff here, I often have to bookmark individual threads (I find the search function somewhat lacking...). We could create a poll to find out what 'pages' our virtual book should hold. It could include a blank list for us to customize ourselves and most importantly have a save/backup function. The last part may make it something that is not a widget - not sure if I have seen any that have a save function. We could still have a small program that we could have open while on webkinz though.

Perhaps it's just me but I noticed others were not really interested in a physical item. I've been a member at another message board for over two years (actually four years - this one rose out of the dust of another) and I doubt I would ever buy physical items to advertise it's existence - even though I met my boyfriend there! I suppose I fall in line with thinking that online communities advertise best online. So, as part of buying the WI Widget, users will have WI banners and logos to help advertise WI on their personal web pages.

Thanks for the consideration and have a wonderful day!
PhoenixAshley is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 07:19 AM   #379
ow, I'm blonde and
brigyster125 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know how to upload pictures so, A WI skirt with flowers printed all around it with WI on the very bottom right. The flowers have green stems and rainbow flowers. It should be very comfortable. It also has a belt that is rainbow and says WI all over it! Thanks! This was a great idea for a contest!!

Last edited by brigyster125; 12-07-2008 at 07:24 AM..
Old 12-07-2008, 08:30 AM   #380
bunnynickol
bunnynickol is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

This is my entry!!! It's a WI Purse!!! Hope you like it!! You have to open up the attachments! This then should open up Microsoft Word!! (this may take a moment) It was the only way I could figure out how to post it on.

WI PURSE.doc

I Love Magical Retrievers!!!

Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*