Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #361
Webkinz :)

mrlh69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

My main idea is a set of accessories for your computer. Things to remind you why you get online in the first place: to check Webkinz Insider, of course!

The first part is my personal favorite. I once received a set of stickers that were made to fit on the keys of the keyboard. I put an Insider twist on it and I give you Picture 1.

Also in that set of stickers came a few designed specifically for the edges of the monitor. Anyone who has ever put stickers on their monitor knows how they can sometimes be difficult to pull off. And while no one will ever want to take off their Insider stickers, I think "computer stickers" are a cool way to go. Therefore, Picture 2.

My third idea came from my typing class at school. In order to learn more efficient typing, we covered the keyboard with a thin sheet of plastic so we could not read the keys. An Insider cover would not only help you develop typing skills, but it could also protect against dust when you are not able to be on the website! To see this idea, check Picture 3.

After adding all the above decorations to your computer, you will want to shun your poor mouse for being so plain. However, I thought of that! Now you can dress your mouse up with Insider gear! See Picture 4.

And finally, you will need an Insider mouse pad for your desk! I say we avoid the conventional square/rectangular shape and go with the more exciting and cooler shape! Picture 5.

Thank you for considering my ideas!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgIdea1.JPG (37.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpgIdea2.JPG (13.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpgIdea3.JPG (43.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpgIdea4.JPG (7.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpgIdea5.JPG (14.0 KB, 19 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 11:27 PM   #362
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

My idea is a WI mousepad. They could come in a variety of different background colors.

Last edited by Sparky1109; 01-08-2009 at 07:30 PM..
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #363
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

When i first heard of this contest i thought , what would i buy and use ?

Then right away i thought of a notepad!
To write
- webkinz reminders
- webkinz PSIs and PSFs
- to keep track of trades in the G.e
- which webkinz i want
and much MUCH more

I cam up with an design for a note pad :

called
WI - minders a play on the word reminder
because everyone needs a reminder once in awhile right?

Click the image to open in full size.

I thought that it could come in a variety of different background colors and then come with an optional fridge magnet.

Have a nice night

Last edited by AddictedToAnime21; 12-06-2008 at 11:47 PM..
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #364
gopanthersgo1
gopanthersgo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope you pick mine Click the image to open in full size.
gopanthersgo1 is offline Male
Old 12-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #365
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

Hi Wendy and Justin. My idea is for a WI Binder with special pages/tabs for tracking trades, items/pets collected, daily activities, etc. Here is an example:

twinmom1998 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #366

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

My idea is WI balloons. Sorry if someone else did it, but I was too lazy to check. I got the idea from a balloon I have. It says WF for Wake Forest, so I decided I could do WI balloons for Webkinz Insider.
Attached Images
File Type: bmpWI balloons.bmp (148.6 KB, 20 views)
Old 12-07-2008, 12:15 AM   #367

Flaming55 is an unknown quantity at this point

My design is a WI Rainbow Frisbee. My real pet dog would really enjoy catching this! This artwork could be a used on other items or the existing WI logo could be put on this frisbee.

Last edited by Flaming55; 12-07-2008 at 12:49 PM..
Flaming55 is offline Male
Old 12-07-2008, 12:23 AM   #368
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

I think WI should make a scarf.... so you can show your love of WI and keep warm while you wear you WI shirts I think a scarf would be a great addition to the WI gear i cacnt upload a pic of a WI logo on the scarf so here is an example
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...en-us%26sa%3DX and then add the logo () to the bottom of the scarf

thank you for this GREAT opportunity
Rules
peakaboo1517 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 12:32 AM   #369
Lil Kinz
kittylover45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! My name Is KittyLover!
kittylover45 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 12:32 AM   #370
Fungirl520

Fungirl520 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my Entry: The WI Lava Lamp!
Attached Files
File Type: docWI Entry.doc (33.5 KB, 31 views)
Fungirl520 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*