Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #331
Webkinz :)
DLV96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

parakeetWI.jpg

Ps: newest webkinz: Harold the Hedgehog and Chico the Parakeet
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 08:40 PM   #332
Xianda
Gifted

Qiu Mei is a jewel in the roughQiu Mei is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

My idea or entry is Stickers! Everyone Loves stickers, especially kids!

Use the logo in various sizes, and have promotional sticker sayingss like:

Give it a try

Your Insider provider

Insider Information for the entire Nation

The Insider sinsation that is sweeping the nation

Where do you go to get into the know

Insider

I would also use on the sticker sheet some of your smilies, like:

I would make sure that the back of the stickers are clear, so they can look nicer on binders, on notes, pencil cases, totes in kids rooms, on desk tops... (I do that, giggle) to decorate boxes, and so much more...

Thank you so very much for your time and consideration. The Best to everyone!
Old 12-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #333
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

My idea is a Wi keyboard, one of those waterproof, washable, silent ones.
becasue as many of us spend a great deal of time on WI we may have snacks like cookies and milk or whatever when playing or reading or gifting, and we all know spills happen.
also thos of us who sty up at nights sometimes need to keep it down for htose around us so that they don;t hear us clicking awway at teh keys all night.
heres's teh specs for it that i found at the website i saw this on:
Features:
  • Sealed silicone design for dust-free,
    contaminant-free and water-resistant use
  • Cleans with soap and water
  • No moving parts to minimize failures
  • Tactile feedback similar to standard keyboard
  • Easy to install
  • Full size keyboard
  • USB & PS/2
  • One Year Replacement Warranty
so here's a pic, my preference of color would be a light blue similar to the borders of teh default WI color scheme.
Click the image to open in full size.

thanks
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #334

lolligurl159 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mi idea is a bag, because a lot of people love bags! [and that thing hanging down is a keychain] :]
lolligurl159 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #335
emily44

Great idea! Heres mine!

Attachment 153346

Just cool looking sneakers. dosnt have to look like what i chose.
I would wear them to gym, because you are supposed to wear sneakers to gym, lol

Last edited by emily44; 01-18-2009 at 10:13 AM..
Old 12-06-2008, 08:54 PM   #336
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Here is my entry....

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...lretriever.jpg

You can make the "WI" rainbow if you want. I couldn't cause it was really small.

WI sunglasses! everyone needs some shade in the summer, and WI sunglasses will help advertise, too!

Last edited by CrabCake; 12-06-2008 at 08:58 PM..
Old 12-06-2008, 08:55 PM   #337
Lil Kinz
xolindseyyyyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

hello, my name is lindsey, ive been on webkinz for a while and have always checked WI but never had a good reason to join. well i realized how many contests i was missing out on, so im joining today. im not big on posting, but ill be online once a day.
xolindseyyyyyy is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #338

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

Web Knight is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #339
^The Coolest Girl^

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

OK so made sweatpants that on the front say and on the back they say Insider Since 2007 the color is supposed to be a light blue like the background of the wi banner and I think if that if my design became WI gear I would definitely get them I LOVE SWEATPANTS! And for guys you could do a darker color.

Last edited by Jennybeevee; 12-28-2008 at 10:02 PM..
Jennybeevee is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #340
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Talking Re: NEW WI Contest Dec 5-19, 2008! Design the next WI Gear to win a MAGICAL RETRIEVER!

My entry is a WI hat and scarf set. I hope I win the Magical Retriver, but the rest of you guys deserve to win, too!

Last edited by webkinz901; 12-06-2008 at 09:20 PM..
webkinz901 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
aa left a tag, aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!, awesome contest!, cheesy was her :), cool! so wanna win!, daisyockgirl tagged 3rd, dizzyfish101 was here!, first tag!! ~ aa, good luck every1!, good luck in judging!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gracie503 loves wi! taggy, hh18e was here!, holy macaroni! :0, hope i win!, i really want to win, k 4th i think, lucky3900, luv14webkinz, my pillow is at the top!, offie's gunna win!, pandora was here! ;), pinkywinky32 was here!, sophiab167, tag *ur it*